Think I got a hermie! Please help!

Burnzie

Hi guys found this while doing a pest check, my first grow so not sure??
They are feminised seeds and only this one and on this area have I found balls!!
Is this bad, a friend said not to worry he said its just self fucking ??? Never heard of it
So please asking for any feedback that would help I'm currently day 33 of flower

image12178.jpg
image12179.jpg

Re: Think I got a hermie!!! Plz help!!

these could be swollen calyx cant see it very clear google swollen calyx and compare it , is there 2 hairs coming out of these ? left side does look like a nut though

Good luck

Yes there are hairs coming out of them!!! What does that mean!!
God I hope it's not changed on me!! Thanks for reply :)

. are they auto flowers[/QUOTE]

No there feminized seeds not autos :)
I've had a look online, but can't be sure I deflowered about a week to 10 days ago so hope I didn't stress it to much!!
I can't see any bananas coming out on any buds and still have all the females pistols I will update pics in a few hours and get better shots

Lemme jump in here real quick, seems i could i have a similar problem in my growth..
Mine are 30 days in flower stage and no strong smell or big nice looking buds yet..

Here's what it looks like
IMG_2164.PNG

I'm reading about swollen calyx now but confirmation is always good ;)

Have you tried seeing what's inside these "balls" i did on one of mine cause i was worried and nothing but liquid came out? :passitleft:

Here is a updated pic sorry the ones not to good but u can see the hairs coming out so posted it anyway
So had a real good look and I found a few more but all balls had hairs coming out
image12185.jpg
image12184.jpg

Anymore info on this please feel free to share with me, this is my first grow :)

30 days in flower stage and no strong smell or big nice looking buds yet..

I'm reading about swollen calyx now but confirmation is always good ;)
Have you tried seeing what's inside these "balls" i did on one of mine cause i was worried and nothing but liquid came out? :passitleft:

I have squashed one and nothing but liquid no seeds, sorry to hear ur not getting a strong smell mine stinks!! If I open the tent my partner
Goes mental!!! Hahaha

Burnzie those actually do look like hermi sacks.

Seeds are not in the sacs, its pollen that is in them.

the little mini stem thing behind the ball is a giveaway. look for it to grow longer in the net day or two like a tennis ball hanging on the end of a twig. If that happens it is definitely a male pollen sack. Soon after the sack will open up and pollen spurts everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom