Think I've Finally Cracked it: The Perpetual Grow! Harvest every 4 Weeks with a 6 Week veg time?

Good idea or bad?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• ***King rediculos good look

• Meh I wish I thought of that good idea

• Total voters

Rkelly496

Soo the new setup:

60x60x120 - veg tent

80x80x160 - flower tent

1x 400/250w hps (flower)

1x reflective 300w(150w) led (veg)

Biobizz all mix

Bio grow, Bloom, fish

12l pots

4.5l pots

Rooting pots around 1l

Jiffy pellets

The new plan.

I currently have 4 photos in veg,

) From seed:

Candy cream (3weeks)

Blueberry (3weeks)

Skunk XL (2 weeks)

Delhi friend (2weeks)

On week 4/5 for the candy cream and blueberry I will be moving them into the flower room these will be the smallest plants. Prior a week before I move the candy and blue I have planted 2 more seeds which should have sprouted by the time I move those two into the flowering room (in 1L pots).

4 weeks into flower I will move the skunk and Delhi friend into the flower tent a week prior to this I will plant 2 more seeds. In total I will have a 6 week veg for all plants because of my staggering of seeds. Once I have mastard this I will be using cuttings.

The flower room will always have 4 plants. The veg room will always have 4 plants. Veg time will be 6 weeks. I should be harvesting every 4-5 weeks maximum.

For anyone who wants to perpetual grow here's a quick guid.

Note with the 4 flower plants I will use 250w hps then I will compare the yield to a 400w hps flower to.

I would love to hear your guys opinion and hopefully this gets pinned for anyone who has a similar idea.

Back
Top Bottom