Think twice before moving to New Zealand - The Health System there could kill you

Schlachtschif

Hello all

I am looking for a way out of New Zealand at the moment,having lived there for 10 years,my experience with the Health System is not a happy one.In New Zealand it is very hard to get access to Cannabis and the worst thing if you are a Asthmatic and need medical treatment or are at high risk of a Asthma attack,you could be waiting 4-7 hours in a hospital and once they admit you in,the doctor could take up to 3 hours,this is why me and some of the Cannabis reformers in New Zealand have decided the health system is a Farce and will be looking at moving in the direction of the US,in New Zealand if you want access to Cannabis,the government will just tell you can access Sativex and then you got bureaucratic process involved,its not worth it,if anyone can suggest which part of the US I should move to,I will be grateful and I am also looking at working with Amtrak as a train conductor and I would like to know what are the requirements of getting in?

Back
Top Bottom