Thinking about a new Growbox, need help

GreenH0rn

Hello everyone

I was thinking about my next grow and I came to the conclusion that the PC Growbox wont do the job so I've decided to make a new grow box that will fit into my wardrobe. Something like this but without the mirrors:

Dimensions would be 200x58x58 cm. My question is if the dimensions are good enough for SCROG or normal grow? :thanks::Namaste:

I got a 60x60x140cm tent and this is what you can get with normal grow
SAM_07244.JPG

but don't veg to long otherwise your better of with one plant and scrog.
hope it helps ! :goodluck::Namaste:

I got a 60x60x140cm tent and this is what you can get with normal grow
SAM_07244.JPG

but don't veg to long otherwise your better of with one plant and scrog.
hope it helps ! :goodluck::Namaste:

How long did you veg your plant? And i see you scrog. How do you manage your light and ventilation?

I did some LST to keep the plant at the same hight, the danger about it is snaping a branch ... ( what I did) LOL
I've got a 250w HPS and MH, the ventilation is just passive air for intro and outro got a extractor .. mmm 305m3/h
getting a fan regulator to extract less air (makes less noise) cause I leave the tent open at day time so the fans are doing everything the extractor is manly for the cooltube and when the light is off and tent closed.
I don't have a filter yet, my plant doesn't smell much.

I did some LST to keep the plant at the same hight, the danger about it is snaping a branch ... ( what I did) LOL
I've got a 250w HPS and MH, the ventilation is just passive air for intro and outro got a extractor .. mmm 305m3/h
getting a fan regulator to extract less air (makes less noise) cause I leave the tent open at day time so the fans are doing everything the extractor is manly for the cooltube and when the light is off and tent closed.
I don't have a filter yet, my plant doesn't smell much.

And what do you think about LED light? blue and red lights

I haven't used LED lights so I can't help you on that the only LED I have is a LED light bulp that lookslike a usual light bulp ^^
I used it for the clones it was perfect. otherwise for grow and flowering .. no idea .. :hmmmm::sorry:

Back
Top Bottom