Thinking vertical is my next move

Batcave

I have been growing non-stop for several years just for personal use and want to try something different than horizontal.

I have a 4x4 tent running a JD Lighting 1000w dimmable but even dimmed to the lowest level may be too much light for my 4x4 in a vertical setup. I do have a 600w dimmable and a 400w dimmable on the shelf and may opt for the 600w dimmable for this change. I have a socket ready for bare bulb use or a cooltube (internal reflector removed) I can use as well, haven't made up my mind on which to use yet.

Plans would be bulb in the middle with 3 plants in the back, 3 plants on each side, and 2 plants in front all rotated every 2 days.

Any advice from the vertical growers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
BC

Maybe a setup like the image below, plants would all be in 2 or 3 gallon pots or bags. Would probably veg my clones 30 to 45 days before flowering, still working out the rotation

vert1.jpg

Looks like a good set up, only one way to find out if it works for you. I've decide to try vert growing as well, still in the set up phase. I'm hoping it works out but only time will tell. I think with your 1000w and your set you could grow some four-five foot plants and have nice yield all the way down the plants.

here's a sketch of my attempt at vert

Untitled44.png

but i will have four cabinets with nine plants per cab.:peace:

I like your planned setup. I will be switching all mine over tomorrow and will get some pics up once finished. Just picked up a few risers today and may end up running 2 levels all the way around the bulb

No joke that looks insane! I have 2 cool tubes a 1000w, 600w, 400w, and a 250w ballast, all dimmable except the 250w. Had thought about the 400w in the bottom tube and the 600w in the top tube, havent decided yet

Back
Top Bottom