Third Off Sweet Seeds Speed Devil

SeedMadness

Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho :xmas:

Santa is here with his massive sack of bargains :woohoo:

Yep we are giving you Sweet Seeds Speed Devil 10 Feminised Seeds With A GIGANTIC THIRD OFF!

You only get to take advantage of this ridiculously ludicrous offer until 29th November so get them right now and don't miss out on getting this sexy number into your christmas collection.

NOW IT IS ONLY $83.79 USD for 10 Feminised Seeds :yahoo:

good deal, i grew out the sweet seeds jack 47 and loved the plants, all the beans i sprouted were the same pheno!!

5 weeks flowering! Buds in 35 days! Whos got the pictures (and smoke report) of this plant?

My last crop was Speed Devil. It was my first grow in many years and I wanted to try an autoflower.

Speed Devil was very tolerant of growing conditions, but produced a fairly low yield. I was pretty crippled up and in constant pain at the time so I expect it would do better under better control. I am satisfied with the results, but I don't think I would grow that strain again.

Speed Devil Autoflower

I ended up with a total of about 7 oz. from 7 plants.
One of the plants was bigger than the rest and produced 3 oz. by itself.

I don't remember how long it took as my main concern was that it be ready before my stash ran out, and it was.

As far as quality of smoke, it has never failed to get me high and help my pain. After drying and curing, it has a pretty good taste, not harsh.

Back
Top Bottom