Third Set to be Planted - BlackJack Seeds

well mine is like fluxed , if i say that right. i cropped mine quite abit. here is the updated nugs started. now a long 8-9 weeks of flowering starts.
20141101_202715.jpg
20141101_202706.jpg

new black jack started also.
20141101_202732_1_.jpg

yep looks like your is about 3 -4 weeks ahead of mine here. oh its going to be so good. lol
:cheer:

i cant wait.
:volcano-smiley:

we have to get some more of them seeds. i got 1 seed left and one plant about 2 inches tall of it left.
well

1 black jack seedling and 1 seed left. of the stash.
1 afgan kush about 1ft tall.
and white widow/ bid bud. about 1/2 ft tall
i started to put the chems to them today.
oh and i got the wild ty also i havent seeded out yet.

I think the first thing I will be harvesting is the auto but out of the normal girls it will be the Wild Thai.... I have found that clones seems to finish faster than the mothers from seed do and she is already showing a few ambers.... Honestly the Wild Thai I have cured and am smoking now is almost tooooo good. I only smoke it at night and it puts me to sleep but it certainly is not day time smoke for me.....:circle-of-love:

I have done a few... I usually do it when I accidentally cut off something when I do a defoliation... The Wild Thai I accidentally cut off in bloom and cloned her and she is throwing an amazing amount of sugar but she is not producing huge buds like before but is finishing up much faster than the mom.. These were taken at 52 days 12/12 I think...:circle-of-love:
DSC087072.JPG
DSC087083.JPG
DSC087062.JPG
DSC087092.JPG

yep thank Cat. i gave D one of the blackjack seeds i had, and we started them the same time. plus she is pretty much helping me in the grow. im still learning. but yeah i try. to be like the big dogs.:allgood:

its been real for sure. :rofl:

i have one of the wild Ti that been holding on to, to make sure i have everything down pat in growing.
i dont want mess the most highly resin plant to go to waist or something happen to her. supposed to be the strongest of the strains.
Blackjack we have is supposed to be a health agent in pain and discomfort. which desperately need. lmao.

Back
Top Bottom