Third Set to be Planted - BlackJack Seeds

Grayhawk

BlackJack

•Black Domino/Jock Horror hybrid.
•Hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes.
•Exceptionally long-lasting high.
•Highly-thought-of medical strain.

Inducing a very potent and long-lasting high, our BlackJack is not for the faint of heart. With killer genetics, the strain has a firm structure, big dark green Indica leaves and produces jam-packed buds completely covered in bright red trichomes and glistening resin. Due to its dominant indica nature, it contains cannabinoids that make it a perfect strain for medicinal use.

White Strain
Yes

Feminized Seeds
Yes

Medical Use
Yes

Effect
High (Head Trip) yet Stoned (Body Buzz)

Flowering Period
9 - 11 weeks

Average Yield
400 - 500 g/m² in SOG

Flavor
Fruity, Herbal

Plant Height
Medium

Cultivation
Indoor as well as Outdoor

Plant Type
Hybrid

CFL light set up. 2- 12" T5s
2700kv bulbs (red,blue,white)
Ocean Forest Dirt. 15 " pot size.
Chems will be general Dyn. with watering ever 3-5 days. With molasses added later in flowering stage.

Re: Third Set to be planted. BlackJack seeds.

Subscribed. The link to your Grow Journal in your signature is not working.

Here is everything you should need to know to post a link to your Grow Journal in your signature

How To Add Links To Signatures

yeah there just now got put for germination now.
will have it up an running when I have pics. and stuff.

thanks

ill check on the link now.

YEEEPPPEEEEE>>

We have seeds. Black Jack started in germination process.

WP_0007821.jpg
WP_0007831.jpg

YEAH YEAH I got some more seeds ordered.

1 Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose
1 x 3 X FEMINIZED SEEDS-DSSBRF3 Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose 3 x Feminized Seeds
1 x DSSBRAFA1 Sugar Black Rose Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds
1 x 3 X AUTOFLOWERING SEEDS-DSSBRAFA3 Sugar Black Rose Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds 3 x Autoflowering Seeds
1 x BFVANKF Vanilla Kush Seeds | Barneys Farm
1 x 1 X FEMINIZED SEEDS-BFVANKF1 Vanilla Kush Seeds | Barneys Farm 1 x Feminized Seeds
24 x FREEFEMINIZED Free Feminized Seeds
6 x FREEFEMINIZED Free Feminized Seeds

all female this time. and from another seed bank. thank god. for some good folks here telling me where to get them.

8 Hrs later

reason why im using the hydro unit is because its best thing I can control the water flow without me staring at it and making sure the right environment for seedlings. Unit is water farm by Gen company. I am using foxfarm tri solutions for seedlings. 5ML per gallon. but I mixed it light so I wont burn the seeds. 2 1/2 gallons water to 5ml of solution.

system it set up for every 4 hrs of water to be misted on clay media.

WP_0007911.jpg

Well Day 6 seedling growing right along. hull dropped and first leaves are forming in the hydroponic unit. but will be transplanting in few day to soil. Saturday. im sure.

WP_000799.jpg
WP_000800.jpg

thanks Cat. :welcome:

they should be top notch. got one as you can see.
started going to wait few weeks and start another seed. just in case.

well I couldn't wait, had to go ahead and transplant to bigger pot. roots were coming out of jiffy pad.

day. 7 of seedling.

growing fast.-- :high-five:

WP_000804.jpg
WP_000802.jpg

thank ya thank ya. its so much better getting the right equipment for the task. cant beat good technology and know how.
:morenutes: , :nomo:

thanks to some folks here.

Back
Top Bottom