this dream felt real

bundiGanja

i've been dry for about a week due to financial reasons. I had a dream earlier that i just got about a zip of the finest nugs, the most vivid part of the dream was when I was looking at all the trichomes on the buds and then something wierd happened that got me paranoid so I stashed the zip somewhere in my bathroom then my dream skipped forward and I was smoking and actually got baked in my dream and woke up while buzzing.

When I woke up my first thought was to check the place I stashed the weed but i was a lil disoriented and I eventually realized it was all a dream, i hate when that fucking happens

Ive had some crazy deams. One time i had a dream i was smoking on the train tracks and i heard a train coming, but when I tried to get up I couldnt so I actually forced myself awake in my dream because i was going to get ran over if i didnt, or I would of just woke up as the train hit me, like when you have dreams where you fall off a cliff or something. I kept telling myself to wake up, its the wierdest dream ive ever had. That happened about a year ago

last night i had a dream that ed came out with the big book of buds 4 and i got all excited to go get it and went to get it on the first day it came out and came home to read it and i woke up before i got to read it. darn..

I have sorta weed~related dreams 2~only its like I dream 'bout beautiful plants~& goin 2the club~seems the clubs are always different~or its like I jus scored sum killer bud~I love these dreams~I usually jus wake & get stoned~lol~
PEACE OUT:peace:

Back
Top Bottom