This happened over 2 days. Need help

maumastoks

Hello.

I am a beginner grower and need help.

The 2nd picture shows the guy that got nutrient burn (I think). Even though I saw it wanted some nutrients, I added a regular dose and it got burnt BADLY (before it was a normal after this dose). I washed the soil but it was too late. Can this one still live?

The 1st picture is the mysterious one - 2 days ago it was growing perfectly, but showed little signs of need of water. I watered it and also added a bit of nutrients (smaller dose than usual). Now it is like that. I have no idea what's wrong... Maybe the weather got real warm and it is heat stress? Today I lifted lamps all the way up in the wardrobe and am keeping doors open. Need help really fast on this one >_<

WP_000066_2_.jpg

WP_000067_2_.jpg

Classic Toxic Salts...........
You are nuking them with your EC and TDS.......

Your way to high man.... way to high........

If its just one then this one is sensi-ative.....

Pardon das puns.

They're burning up, either nutes or heat...yeah, if they're not in flower you can probably salvage them but it would help to know a little bit more info to be able to actually help

Beginning of flowering, feeding a mixture of vegitative and flowering nutrients (started transfering from veg to flowering, so mixing), dosage half of what's written on the bottle (not feeding regularly - when I see that it is needed, but usually once in 1-3 weeks), temperature is 26C (79F), lighting 6x24W CFL, usually was about 10cm away from plant, now moved up to create more ventilation, so it is about 20cm away from plants, size of pots around 4 litres (1 galon, if I calculated correctly)

Smell is regular actually (vegetative smell with a little of flowering kicking in)

I flushed them today. Should I also flush them tomorrow?

I would leave it in veg and transplant into bigger pots until the problems are fixed. That amount of Cfl's aren't enough light for two plants that size and the pots are also to small, they're probably root bound and if you're watering alot, Kola's probably right about the possibility of root rot.

Replanted, removed dead leaves, turned back to 18/6, watered (since replanted) and sprinkled.

Will let you know the results in a few days. Hope they survive >_<

I'm a newbie here. I hope you could manage the problem. Unfortunately I'm struggling with the same problem right now, and my plant looks very bad. This also happened over 2 days... Today I flushed it with distillated water, and right now I'm going to repot from a 2.8l pot into a 7.5l pot. I noticed some rotting smell 1-2 weeks ago but I thought it's not a problem and I didn't deal with that, well now I know that was a serious sign... Could you share me your results by the way?

That's how my plant looks like. What do you guys think? Any advice highly appreciated!

DSCI2568.JPG
DSCI2567.JPG
DSCI2566.JPG

Back
Top Bottom