This is my 1st time growing

project weed

i have a closet i would like 2 turn in 2 a grow room but dont have the money 2 do it big so can sum1 help me an let me kno what all im gone need 2 start this an where do i go 2 get it.(i will be workin wit clones) from the marijuana stores whats the best 2 get an i need 2 kno the do"s an don't plz sum 1 help me an if u have aim email or anything where we can talk plz leave the info... i was tryin 2 go 2morrow mornin so plz sum1 help asap...:cool:

PW... welcome to the 420 Mag family, I can see you are thirsty to know the grow. If I may make a suggestion, hold off on your trip to the grow shop... do some reading first, there are many many good reads here that will answer many of the questions you are asking.
Look around a bit and I'm sure you will learn all you need to know. Others will also be more willing to go out of their way if they see you are taking the initiative on your own.
A good place to start is the "How To" link in my sig!

thx yall for the info but i have anotha q? how long can a clone stay out of the foil when u growin indoors

I wouldn't leave the clone exposed too much. It can be difficult to get the roots established if they are exposed to too much of the elements.

Of course, it sort of depends on the condition of the clone and on the conditions in the grow room. If the conditions are extreme, the clone is going to get damaged.

There are no specific answers to your question - one of the joys of growing. Sometimes you just have to try something and then you might find out that you were wrong.

But then you won't make the same mistake again.

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom