This is my first time

popeye2689

but im not a total newcomer when it comes to methods and general growing practices. although i would like help if you see a major error in my grow.
first i have already potted about 4 plants and am considering if i should grow outside during the day and bring thenm in at night or use lights and sunlinght? which would you use? and if you do use lights i have 2 blue plant vegatative lights as well as 2 orange i would say spectrum lights and black lights .
secondly i have them potted with what i would believe to be some decent nutrient rich soil and FERTILOME ultimate potting mix which has peat moss and perlite.
please help if you see flaws or just want to help. ps. i do live in illinois where growing is illegal and ive been arrested before but i support the great cause . also i believe that marijuana is like a fine wine and only certain people can truly appreciate its full spectrum of gifts therefore i want to make the best i can .

but im not a total newcomer when it comes to methods and general growing practices. although i would like help if you see a major error in my grow.
first i have already potted about 4 plants and am considering if i should grow outside during the day and bring thenm in at night or use lights and sunlinght? which would you use? and if you do use lights i have 2 blue plant vegatative lights as well as 2 orange i would say spectrum lights and black lights .
secondly i have them potted with what i would believe to be some decent nutrient rich soil and FERTILOME ultimate potting mix which has peat moss and perlite.
please help if you see flaws or just want to help. ps. i do live in illinois where growing is illegal and ive been arrested before but i support the great cause . also i believe that marijuana is like a fine wine and only certain people can truly appreciate its full spectrum of gifts therefore i want to make the best i can .

Popeye,
Start off here first. Do some research and you may answer your own questions.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Plant Abuse Chart
How to Ask for Grow Support
I suggest bookmarking these three posts for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom