This is why we grow

dakotamoon

After much searching for Hi CBD and Low THC marijuana has led me to this purchase: 30 grams of .05% THC, 15% CBD set me back $375 CDN.

I have ordered some of these seeds and they will be ready in 3 months or so, but in the meantime I plan to make some Rick Simpson Oil from this CBD pot.

$12.50 a gram, and that's what our government plans to charge for marijuana in 11 days. Highway robbery.

That's why this hobby is so essential, our government is charging the same $$ as the illegal market has been in a prohibition market. That is just insane.

My doctor who has me on medical marijuana is all behind me growing marijuana - and thinks all his patients should.

Anway thanks all for your help to this first time grower, THIS is why we do what we do!

Good luck with your grow. You will find the growing experience fun and frustrating. Start a journal so we can watch and help if needed.

Hi Dakotamoon.
Welcome to the 420 family.
You found the right place.
I have got and will be documenting the grow. A kush and cookies thc to cbd ratio 1.1. Its just popped up a few days ago.
Hopefully you find what you looking for here. Sure you will.

Price of weed might be main reason people start growing. It is the plants and genetics that keep us growing. Growing can be very addicting.

For me it’s concern about what is in or on the flowers - pesticides and the like as well as cost.

I've heard people say that if growing cannabis is no longer a crime, then no one will be able to make a living off of growing.

While I agree that prices will drop, I'd like to point out that the vast majority of people aren't actually interested in growing. They just want good quality, non toxic stuff. Look at tomatoes as your paradigm of hope. Local heirloom organic is definitely a market.

So yeah, grow your own. But grow enough that you can share because every mammal has an endocannabinoid system.

I've heard people say that if growing cannabis is no longer a crime, then no one will be able to make a living off of growing.

While I agree that prices will drop, I'd like to point out that the vast majority of people aren't actually interested in growing. They just want good quality, non toxic stuff. Look at tomatoes as your paradigm of hope. Local heirloom organic is definitely a market.

So yeah, grow your own. But grow enough that you can share because every mammal has an endocannabinoid system.
Weed is super cheap in oregon. $3.00 a gram. I've seen ok smoke for $50 an oz. BUT the quality really sucks here. I grow because I love the science and relaxation I get from tending my garden. I grow for my best friend. Medicinal.
Being a connoisseur so to speak,
I can tell you, if you want quality, your not getting it in a dispensary. The stuff i grow is excellent quality. Wish I could smoke all of you out right now.....

Attachments

• IMG_20181013_212844_155.jpg
    IMG_20181013_212844_155.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom