This looks promising

Glookies1

This is Laughing Buddha by Barney’s Farm.

This is end of week 4 of flower. I’m amazed at the development on what’s supposed to be a 12 week strain.

Surprisingly short for an 80% sativa as well.

if I can keep it alive 7 more weeks, we might just have something

Attachments

• 03BCB539-62BB-4057-A241-3F0AFB8B8E7C.jpeg
    03BCB539-62BB-4057-A241-3F0AFB8B8E7C.jpeg
    836.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 44B9FB1A-D0DF-43F3-BEF1-5C88C5EEAEDF.jpeg
    44B9FB1A-D0DF-43F3-BEF1-5C88C5EEAEDF.jpeg
    778.9 KB · Views: 160
This is Laughing Buddha by Barney’s Farm.

This is end of week 4 of flower. I’m amazed at the development on what’s supposed to be a 12 week strain.

Surprisingly short for an 80% sativa as well.

if I can keep it alive 7 more weeks, we might just have something
That thing gonna get huge. You may be able to take it longer. Just see how much mass it builds. I let one go once and I had to tie the buds up cause they was drooping to the ground. Lol

Attachments

• received_2466032750353264.jpeg
    received_2466032750353264.jpeg
    734.5 KB · Views: 140
I'll be honest to I think it was a little early when I did pick this one. This plant was out a sack of herb I bought off a buddy one day. I never thought I was going to finish it. It was all a coincidence, literally.

That thing gonna get huge. You may be able to take it longer. Just see how much mass it builds. I let one go once and I had to tie the buds up cause they was drooping to the ground. Lol
This plant was my first grow in like 10 years. Me and a buddy were sitting around smoking, he stopped by... I found that one seed in the bag and I ain't seen a seed in about 3 years at that time. I said heck with it, I'm going to try and plant it. I did and it came up. I was excited then. So I potted it and sat it outside. Well I didn't expect it to get 3' tall. That's when it started getting recognizable. So I decided I better get a light. So I just bought a $100, 1000 watt light. I brought it in and that's when I started growing again. It was a coincidence.

Honestly through this grow every one of my leaves was only 3 leafs. I looked up a ruderalus I wanna say. Is it possible for a plant to be 100% ruderalus. Zoom in on my plant and look at the 3 leaves. I thought that was weird. The whole grow every leaf!!!

Honestly through this grow every one of my leaves was only 3 leafs. I looked up a ruderalus I wanna say. Is it possible for a plant to be 100% ruderalus. Zoom in on my plant and look at the 3 leaves. I thought that was weird. The whole grow every leaf!!!
I never seen a pot plant with only 3 leaves in my life. Mostly towards the bottom you can tell. But it was the whole plant. Didn't know if it would bud or not.

I think your growing yours better. That grow was so long ago and I probably had things jacked up at that time. Early times.

i just didn’t expect a 12 week strain to fill in so fast. It’s either going to get huge, finish well before 12 weeks, or “stall”. Time will tell.
I swear I felt like mine was dragging along. I couldn't tell with that one at the time. It was a rough one to read.

Back
Top Bottom