This may sound stupid. but ive never had this problem before.

weedyMcBong

but im open for suggestions for things i could use from around the house as a substitute for papers.

again ive never not had papers, so this was never an issue.

yeah i might just have to use some fruit and shit. ive got a friend that rolled a cig with a receipt. thats just dumb to me. oh well. hopefully the fruit will go over good

About 10 years ago we were in the woods trying to smoke. Didn't have anything to smoke out of. A girl pulls out a maxipad and rolls a nice joint out of the tissue paper strip inside the pad. It's not actually part of the pad but actually its wrapped around the pad. So, if you got a pad laying around roll it up! :grinjoint:

Or, fruit is good too.

i heard blank bible papers worked okay but that you need some syrup or honey for it. whats everybodys experience with that?

i heard aluminum pipes are really bad for you?
and im more of a tear it and roll it kinda guy so i think during fixes like this one from now on ill use bible paper. apple pipe woulda worked, but no apples at the house.

somebody told me it f's up your brain. but then again what doesn't nowadays. if i had the money i would buy a volcano and be done with it. but, unfortunately i do not have that kind of money just sitting around. i heard those things are just amazing. everywhere i turn there is something good said/written about volcanos.

I remember a few years back a good friend of mine who didn't blaze much wanted to smoke a joint with me that he had. When he got there he had rolled it out of white computer printer paper, rolled it into a tube, and glued the paper together, then packed the weed in. it was fat but I wouldn't smoke it =P

^^^ewwwww!

computer paper and glue? WHAT A WASTE!

I'd sooner hold the nug by the stem and just burn it while holding it under my nose.

Bible paper works ok, just use alot of spit to make it stick. I used that once when i was in the caribean and had no papers but the room had a bible. It nice cause its that thin paper, just be sure to use a blank page so your not smoking ink. I wouldn't make it a habbit to smoke that paper though because who knows how the paper is made and processed.

lol i agree with cookie about the computer paper and glue. thanks for all the replies guys.

Buy a pack of cigarettes and
clean the tabacco out like you would a blunt then fill with weed.
Keep the filter on till it's full.
Pack and stuff till full.
Was stuck in the Wilds of Kodiak and had to do this for a few days.
As it rained and rained.

Best idea mentioned yet. Cigarettes are made for smoking and you should only use products intended for smoking.

Aluminum foil is BAD. Discontinue that practice immediately for sake of your health.

yeah i never did the foil thing but, does anyone want to tell me what it does to you exactly?

ahh so now i know boss's reason. but anyone else?
and also i have a killer statue thing. i think i want to try to make into a bong or something. should i post up a pic of it and see what you guys think, like if it might be worth the trouble?

Back
Top Bottom