Bspra

420 Member
Hey guys, I’m wondering if towards the end of my grow using down to earth dry amendments and build a solid flower top dress kit if I can hit my girls with some cha Ching (9-50-10) from fox farm in order to add a finishing touch? I know they say or will kill the beneficial bacteria and what not but since the last two weeks are part of the fading process and they stop taking up nutrients at that point wouldn’t it be okay? Thanks guys! If it’s a dumb as* idea, my bad lol

Hi @Bspra and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Cant you find a finishing nute that is organic? I loved cha ching when I ran FF nutes, but there is no way I would put that stuff in my organic grow, even at the end. I like Turpinator at the end... right up to the end.

You need to check your assumptions... at least one of them is wrong. Fading process? Doesn't happen in a properly maintained organic grow. Fade means something is missing... it isn't a natural process that has to happen. My plants don't fade... they finish. They do not stop taking up nutrients until they are done, and if I see them stop taking up water, I am usually chopping them that day anyway because they have finished. I still don't get a fade, even on those plants... it is just that when they are done, they are done. Actually, dying is part of their natural process and it can happen very suddenly, with no fade.

Back
Top Bottom