This one is rough.

due to recent loss of my job i will have 2 settle with 2 42 watt cfls(=150watts each) at 2700k , and 2 26 watt cfls (=100watts each) at 6500k for now. should i be ok with that? posibbly for the whole grow if neccessary?

what section of walmart would fish emulsion be in. gardening, fish..etc?

back to purple stalk so im going to hope that works. im getting it today. today was 3 days since last watering so i went ahead and watered again. and its been about 2 1/2-3 weeks since they sprouted.
will i apply fish emulsion to water then to the plant? and how much do i put in there? i have no clue about this nute stuff. i read the nute thread but i cant find any of those nutes other than miracle grow.

thats the worste news ever ... i will try for some more lights. as long as the lumen output s like 12000 or more for my space i am good right?

I know, but be happy you're getting good info now instead of after your grow when you can't do anything about it. ;-)

As far as the fish emulsion... Make your own! Lol! J/K Actually, I just tried calling our local walmart about it, and for some reason I'm never able to get info out of whoever answers the phone. Then they pass me around like a blunt until I just give up and have to actually go there personally to see. I would try the garden center first.

good point ms.fox. I have to transplant into bigger pots today i think. The roots are hitting the edge of my containers they are in now. could that be the cause of the purple stalk of the one? it is the biggest.

oh yah and another question (im full of them). how do you tell the difference between indica and sativa?

just got back from walmart...couldnt find fish emulsion. i saw blood meal or bone meal or something with a name similar to that. it was 12-0-0. but the only soil i could find that wasnt mirical grow was 10-6-4. so im just going to use that at first to see what happens. i know its got that time release crap but you wouldnt believe the lack of gardening supplies at our local walmart and lowes. we dont even have home depot. I will just do that emergency flush thing. Ill ask questions about that a little closer to then. I have a LONG time for that. BUT i got more lights. and i got a sweet new light system going. total lumens =12900. not much but alot more compared to the whopping 7000 or whatever it was that i had before. I think i will be fine. In reality i only have 3 plants. one is deformed. so i will probably be lucky to get 1 female. But i will be excited if i do! :rocker: :roorrip:

..soon i hope..

i transplanted yesterday about 330pm. when i got home at around 930 pm they were very sad looking. so i watered them a little more. I put a little water in the tray underneath in hopes that it would suck it up through the bottom. and when i woke this morning.... Beautiful green leaves and they were very perky. Sorry bout the pic delay. My lady has a cord that im hoping works but i keep forgetting to get her to get it...so lets hope i remember today.

i got the cord. but the weirdest thing is happening. The computer is only reading like half the pictures from the camera.. and none are my ladys. Im not sure what to do about them. they are getting droopy again. turning a little yellow. I gave them a little more water. I have not givin any nutes because the soil is expert gardener or something. and has nutes already in it. I do have VERY lite (3 drops) miracle grow 8-7-6/water in a spray bottle. im not sure what to do tho. any suggestions. I will keep working on this camera problem.

PICTURES! finally..

about 2 or 2 and a 1/2 weeks in..
picresized_th_1220252952_IM000169.jpg

Old setup..
picresized_th_1220253493_IM000172.jpg

the deformed at about 2 weeks..
picresized_th_1220253142_IM000171.jpg

The New setup :smokin:..
picresized_th_1220253768_IM000181.jpg

picresized_th_1220253629_IM000177.jpg

the deformed as of last night..
picresized_th_1220253921_IM000185.jpg

the deformed as of this morning..
picresized_th_1220279323_IM000189.jpg

plant #1 as of last night..
picresized_th_1220254048_IM000186.jpg

plant #1 as of this morning..
picresized_th_1220278229_IM000188.jpg

plant #2 as of thismorning(beggining week 4 i think)..
picresized_th_1220254788_Image138.jpg

well guys..and gals.. how am i looking?
there is a fan blowing air out. Ill add that in my next update.

the deformed at about 2 weeks..
picresized_th_1220253142_IM000171.jpg

Just as a note for your future grows. Roots grow best in complete darkness, so use a cup that is completely opaque. I use Solo cups, but any opaque cup is ok. This may be the reason for abnormal growth on the seedling in the clearish cup.

They are looking really good now after transplanting! Good growing!

Back
Top Bottom