This One's For You Big Guy

Beautiful plants Skunnymonster. Happy and hearty.

Here are 2 specimens of Grand Daddy Purp x Blue Dream. They are very leggy and very Sativa dominant from what I can tell. As best I know, The Capn has thinned his flock down to only this strain. I also plan to focus my growing on this strain as I'm a big Sativa lover anyway, plus I really enjoyed the Blue Dream stone when I had some.

These ones are for you big guy!!!

IMG_20150316_093855_753.jpg
IMG_20150316_093838_858.jpg
IMG_20150316_093814_955.jpg

Being that this one's for the Big Irish Dude I'd like to wish him a Happy St. Patty's Day from all of us here at :420:

May there be big buds of purple being passed between you & the rest of the spirits watching over us today.

Hey guys, took some photos this morning, only got round to update my other journal but I will post a full update on the journal tomorrow with oictures and documenting growth differences between the 3 blue dream girls!

UPDATE TIME GUYS.

now they are a decent size i can do updates more recently!

ok first the bad news, then i will get started on the good stuff!

ok so the bad news, chances are im not going to be able to continue my side my side test much longer. as a few of you know i have a new spot and will no longer be running plants are my current location, im going to scale my current grow down from 3 plants to 1 CBD plant for my mrs and a few other close friends who need more of a medication smoke rather than a high thc smoke.
my new location however will have a shared rez and unless i can literally time things up absolutely perfectly im not going to be able to run my 3 blue dream girls with the 3 different types of nutrients like i would have liked...there is a possibility i will still have a chance to run all 3, its just a small one!

i have no idea how old the girls are, im being honest....absolutely no idea. i could probably use this journal to find out but i cant be bothered.....just did it, they about 40 days from seed!

i have given them all the same treatment except the different lines of nutes, each plants was fimmed and fluxed....although only one made it through the process as the other two both lost limbs.

here are the pictures!

in last place....advance nutrients.
lost two limbs (one was literally just by touching it!) and has been the slowest rooting plant each time....eventhough she has had the exact same rooting products as the other two plants, although those have the whitest roots of all 3

AN_blue_dream.JPG

in second place....house and garden
has been the fasting rooting plant every time (5 transplants so far as rooting speed was an important factor) lost one limb during fluxing and has had stable side shoots.

house_and_garden.JPG

and in first place....SHOGUN!
im actually pretty shocked myself but so far shogun is really blowing them away, only two days behind the house and garden in regards to producing roots which is not too bad considering house and garden have a much bigger range and shogun have not yet released their rooting product.
look for yourself

shogun_bluedream.JPG

literally just blowing the other two away, thicker stems, same internod difference as the other two...just longer arms.

all 3 of them!
top_shot1.JPG

im going to try everything in my power to continue with my test as i really want to see where this goes, i wanted to give AN a chance to redeem themselves in flower seeing as most of their additives are flower/yield boosters.

but yeah thats my update guys, and i got something just for you big guy!

shorelinee.JPG
shoreline12.JPG
shore_line.JPG

MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT STRAIN.....BUT ITS THE RIGHT COLOR!

image22800.jpg
image22800.jpg

Purple bud for BID!!! What a guy!!! :thanks:

A young plant, full of promise. She overcomes the hazards of Life, and flourishes, showing all her potential realized. The flowers peak, and the wonderful cycle readies to repeat.

Trapped in the eternal NOW, we savor the chance to look at Past and Future.
You are gone, Brother, but your legacy lives. RIP
Tall6.JPG

Best21.JPG

Best12.JPG

B
BIDB.JPG

I
BIDI.JPG

D
BIDD.JPG

Sorry everybody. I tried really hard to make it legible. Even wrapped w/purple ribbon, it only helped a little.
Respect

Looks beautiful mate!

Love that purple bud! Will have on of my own to show soon!!!
I have it been able to take any photos of my blue dreams girls yet...they are still in veg however.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This is a collaborative journal for the memory of a 420 grower who recently passed. We apologize for lack of participation, but I highly doubt Koncept would want this journal closed. I personally won't be able to flower my Purple Dreams anytime soon and is why I haven't added any photos lately, but I do still follow other entries in this journal.

Back
Top Bottom