This wish is on my bucket list

vaping

although i don't use weed myself, it has kept my hubby alive and at least he as a cancer patient, can still eat alittle bit although he has lost almost all of his appetite. now that police has taken our plants away, i don't know what our futures will be.
my biggest wish is that i will see KARMA on those who make these obsurd laws and enforce them. i want to see these people squirm when they are faced with eternal judgement for what they are doing to the sick and dying. when this mideaval witch hunt finally comes to an end, i want to spit into their faces. i want to hold the pictures of their victims infront of their faces and call out their names.
that is my prayer.

Man... Tell me about it. The government is out of control and us humans don't realize what the consequences can be from that. Most of us live happily under the radar and never have to worry about there asshole moves. It is devilish. And i will never agree. i will have you and your husband in my prayers. I am so sorry that that had happened to you.

Back
Top Bottom