This

Rcknmch

IMG_20210901_200721750~2.jpg
is my first grow ever. Happy to be a new member. She seems like she's doing pretty good. All natural only thing I've used is flower fuel.

Do u know much about hermaphrodites. If I would of cloned her would all the clones have been Hermies?
I'm sorry to hear that you've got a hermie. I wouldn't clone or use her seeds. But that's me, I'd find some fresh, good Genetics. As a member of here, you can get discounts from sponsors

I'm sorry to hear that you've got a hermie. I wouldn't clone or use her seeds. But that's me, I'd find some fresh, good Genetics. As a member of here, you can get discounts from sponsors

I'm sorry to hear that you've got a hermie. I wouldn't clone or use her seeds. But that's me, I'd find some fresh, good Genetics. As a member of here, you can get discounts from sponsor
That's good to know. I figured I wouldn't be able to use anything from her. It was a random seed I found in a bag I bought. So something's better than nothing. And that's pretty cool that we get discounts. Not really sure what to get or anything like that though. I'm a greenhorn, lol.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Rcknmch

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help you if you need it.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter on our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Rcknmch

If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help you if you need it.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter on our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Here's the latest pic I have. She seems to be doing pretty good still.

IMG_20210908_163850540_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210908_163843175_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20210908_163838216_HDR~2.jpg

I finally got my pH and tdc/ec meters today. The water in my tap tested 194 ppm of Tds and my Ec was 0388. The water in fridge through filter tested 136 ppm of Tds and the Ec was 0272. I know the Tds is ok but does anyone know what this Ec value means. Not very many directions in meter. Here's a chart I found, ‍♂️

Screenshot_20210909-224028.png

Welcome to the forum! Just had one hermie myself. She was pretty close to the finish line, so hopefully I can salvage her.
I hope so, mine wasn't showing anything for months and the one day I woke up and there were pistils everywhere, and then she hermied. I can't use anything off her which is sad, but I'm learning a lot with her so that's good.

Back
Top Bottom