This

Love the camera on my phone.

IMG_20210919_052039309_HDR~2.jpg

So it's been getting colder at night here in Michigan and I feel like my plant has kinda stalled. Ive read that 55 degrees could stall ur growth, is this true? Should I wrap the pot to keep it warmer? The trikes haven't changed at all over the last week or so.

Yeah it's empty. I was having trouble controlling the humidity in it last year so I didn't grow anything in it again. I've got a 600 watt full spectrum light and two fans.

If you don't mind having to give it a good cleaning before using it for the next grow (you will be bringing in bug) then I would say bring it in.

My actual recommendation would be bring it in when at night and leave it in the dark tent for 12 hours and then put it in the sun in the morning. If the pot is in the sun then it's a lot warmer than the air temps. That's what I do with my plants. Out in the mornings, in at night:

If you don't want to bother with that then bring it in but don't hit it with the full 600 watts to start. You'll burn the plant. Sunlight and LED are completely different animals. I recommend starting low and increasing the watts over the course of 4 or 5 days.

Back
Top Bottom