Thought about Aeroponic Fogger

ilikebike

Ok so i recently put a cool 'visible' mist humidifier in my grow closet and it puts out a good amount of moisture, if it is under a leave the leave will be droppin with water within a few minutes of it running. My thought that i am having is there has to be some way i could take just the fogger out of the humidifier along with the electrical components and figure out a way to be able to just submerge the fogger in the bottom of my aerocloner with some water in it and run the wires to the outside of the cloner to the electrical components, has any one ever thought about doing this or have any info on it that would be cooll thanks!

Search google video for "fogponics". Some gardeners are having a lot of good results with this. Also, you can just buy the mist unit, look for pond foggers. There are issues with heat, and the water jet from the ultrasonic mister can shred roots so placement is important.

really the cheapest i can find one of those foggers for is like 100$ and i can pick up a humidifier for 20$ thats why im trying to see if i can just take the ultrasonic fogger out of the humidifier and submerge it in water and have the same effect. I know they sell the ultrasonic foggers for ponds and shit but they are way more pricey than a humidifier, thanks any ways guys. Plus i already googled the term thats why i made this thread because i couldnt really find much on it.

If you can stand the wait, ebay has them for around $10. You're going to need a float for the mister, as the water level over the disc is key to how much fog it produces.

If you search google vids for fogponics, one grower has complete setup and results.

really the cheapest i can find one of those foggers for is like 100$ and i can pick up a humidifier for 20$ thats why im trying to see if i can just take the ultrasonic fogger out of the humidifier and submerge it in water and have the same effect. I know they sell the ultrasonic foggers for ponds and shit but they are way more pricey than a humidifier, thanks any ways guys. Plus i already googled the term thats why i made this thread because i couldnt really find much on it.

Check ebay

Back
Top Bottom