Thoughts on my planned setup

Jeezus, Gandalf! How do you get 77F in a basement in Massachusetts in the winter!? Do you live directly over an active volcano?
When pipe insulation is removed from all your cast iron steam pipes and never replaced haha

Sent from my SM-G900V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello Guys & Ladies, I am planning to grow. I really need a suggestion on a light please. I plan to grow in my closet, small space and I am thinking 2 plants at a time. I am looking at a full spectrum LED hydroponics 1000w full spectrum, with 10 double w chip.
Being my space is small I wanted to get the correct light for all phases of the life cycle. I have a couple of florecent grow lights for the seedling phase if this is too much?
So will this carry me though? And get the job done right? I have bought a few seeds and I just want to make sure I have the right light. I plan use to organic soil, and have some experience with some seeds I got from a bag, I wanted to make sure I could grow something before going all out on something I had no experience with. It has went pretty good and my green thumb has come along. So I am ready to really grow something awesome:cheer:
Thank you in advance:)

Hello Guys & Ladies, I am planning to grow. I really need a suggestion on a light please. I plan to grow in my closet, small space and I am thinking 2 plants at a time. I am looking at a full spectrum LED hydroponics 1000w full spectrum, with 10 double w chip.
Being my space is small I wanted to get the correct light for all phases of the life cycle. I have a couple of florecent grow lights for the seedling phase if this is too much?
So will this carry me though? And get the job done right? I have bought a few seeds and I just want to make sure I have the right light. I plan use to organic soil, and have some experience with some seeds I got from a bag, I wanted to make sure I could grow something before going all out on something I had no experience with. It has went pretty good and my green thumb has come along. So I am ready to really grow something awesome:cheer:
Thank you in advance:)

I would definitely say that light is too much for seedlings, stick to the fluorescents for that, or just a cheap CFL bulb.

It sounds like your good to go as long as you have proper ventilation in this small closet and the height to accommodate your light and space from your canopy.

It sounds like your going for one of those cheap China lights for $100 for 1000w. I did some pretty heavy research a few weeks ago and found your better off buying a well known well made light from Mars, galaxyhydro, viparspectra. These lights are cheap and will perform. Two 300w mars which go for $140 on eBay will work for all phases and can easily produce super nice yields for two plants. With that you'll have a brand name light you know will work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom