Thoughts please!

Punx

Living in Scotland has it's good points and bad but when involving weed it is AWFUL we mostly have solids (pollen, blonde hash etc) these are £30-£45 a quarter, when weed slowly makes it's way into the North-East it's homegrown for £60 a quarter or £50 if you buy from the Polish community (ok but slightly weak). I've thought about growing my own but we live in rented property and also it's a little small for a large set up, has anyone had a similar problem and come up with a solution? Would growing be the most beneficial way to 1. not spend as much, 2. have a regular supply.
Also how much time and effort would homegrowing take as I'm quite a busy boy.
Thanks all.

All of those questions are loaded ones. There are many variables to the equation... if I were you... I would do some reading on stealth indoor setups and then look at the possiblities around you in terms of what you already have available to you to help you choose the best possible type of setup for your situation.

The peeps here are more than able and willing to help. Good luck deciding... there are lots of different ways to do homegrown!

Thanks for the quick answers folks!
@ Matanuska Valley - 4 times a year (every 3 months)
@ Captain Kronic - If push comes to shove I could use another family members home but really they won't benefit if the shit hits the fan (which may not happen)
I'm gonna get busy with the fizzy and make a plan of action, with your help and an old grower friend I think this may work.
Being out of smoke is not where I wan't to be!
Cheers again folks!

Stealth is everything my man... if you have a safe environment to grow them in somewhere other than your residence... I would do that! (even though I'm huge being there for them all the time)
If you take some time, do some research to find your ideal setup (w/what's available to you in terms of space and resources.

Heck... if you can keep MV in here talking, you have it made... he's one of the finest/bestest canna growers here... let me know if I can help... I will!

Back
Top Bottom