Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

I'm done with ArmorSI. Did a bunch of scrogging today and broke 5 or 6 branches including one main top. Never had that problem before I started using it. Its made all the stems and branches brittle and they don't just break they snap completely off. Its probably a great stem strengthening benefit in a different environment but I do some pretty severe scrogging through two nets and it ain't made for that.
I'm going to give the plants a couple of days to rebound and then flip. I've lost a ton of tops the last couple of weeks due to snapping off. Looking forward to finishing this grow up and moving on to the next one. I don't think this is going to yield anywhere near what I've gotten used to. Boofuckinhoooo.

You've pissed off the gnomes, haven't you.
On another note, if the image loading doesn't improve within the next couple of weeks I'm outta here. Watching an image load one scan line at a time is more than I can handle.

Did you change to a full flower recipe or a modified recipe? I know I've argued on the side of a gradual change but I don't know that it matters. It makes me wonder how soon after the long night cycle starts it takes for the plant's chemical needs to change.

Honestly, I'm just about done myself... Might just go hang out with the Aussies...
We have to be patient. They are pulling off something insane here by bringing a new forum online while live.
I can be patient, but the pirates are restless.

Don't bother coming back. The forum is still slow AF. I'll text you when it's safe to return.

Smoke signals may get there faster if the site has anything to do with it...

Smoke signals may get there faster if the site has anything to do with it...

At first I thought this would be okay, but it’s starting to piss me off. Takes ages to load simple threads. Because of pictures I think. Hopefully they fix it.

Looks insane Sd! I’ve been using some silicate in veg from BPN and it’s working very well. Keeps them flexible. I’m pretty sure you get angry when you snap a main...I know I do. :Namaste:

I want to do a real scrog, like yours, when I grow up.

Back
Top Bottom