Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

Ahhh, OK, I see now. I didn't know the EC scale would display three units. Not being a parsimonious penny-pincher with the nutrients I've never seen a concentration under 1.0EC. My tap water is stronger than your nutes! :rofl:

LOL, well almost. My water is hard as hell, like 300ppm/0.600EC.

:morenutes:

Not being a parsimonious penny-pincher with the nutrients I've never seen a concentration under 1.0EC. My tap water is stronger than your nutes! :rofl:

You know the old saying..."He was so tight you couldn't drive a spike up his ass with a sledge hammer".:rofl:

Don't encourage him, Purkle. SD is tighter than a Scotsman with a Dutch wallet.
I've always liked the old Irish adage, "Tis better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!"
My wife's grandfather, a Scotsman, used to joke that a true Scot only needed one square of toilet paper to wipe his butt. One half to wipe with and the other half to clean under his fingernails.

Don't encourage him, Purkle. SD is tighter than a Scotsman with a Dutch wallet.
I've always liked the old Irish adage, "Tis better to spend money like there's no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there's no money!"
Hahaha sorry Rider!

Saying that, could you show me a rich Irish person? Louis Walsh doesn't count...

Hahaha sorry Rider!

Saying that, could you show me a rich Irish person? Louis Walsh doesn't count...
Too true! But give an Irishman a potato or a pint and he's happy. LOL

Day 39 of veg. The plants are all healthy and growing fast. I raised the EC to 920µS this morning and topped the Critical Kush for a second time. The other three will be a couple more days yet before topping again. Did a little bit of defoliating as well, but very minor.
It looks like the two White Widows and the Purple Kush are going to grow to about the same height but the Critical Kush will likely need to be super cropped in the scrog to keep the canopy even.
MG_6796.jpg

White Widow
MG_6786.jpg

White Widow
MG_6787.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6788.jpg

Purple Kush
MG_6789.jpg

Although its day 39 of veg, its only day 23 since these were put into the RDWC. Quite a difference considering I caused some issues early and set them back four or five days.
Day 1 in RDWC
MG_66281.jpg

Day 23 in RDWC
MG_67851.jpg

Wow, what a crazy fast growth rate! And they're all so healthy. Looks like the Critical Kush is going to be your runaway girl. Even as a seedling she was showing her strength. When will you start LST?

Day 41 of veg. All is good. Had to put up the bottom scrog screen this morning. The Critical Kush is on a runaway but I'll straighten her shit out for her.
MG_6911.jpg

Day 33 of veg. Got some decent growth going on now both up top and with the roots. Feeding at 720µS with PH @ 5.8. In the first picture you can see the Purple Kush in the back right corner still struggling a bit but shes still growing. The 2 White Widow in the front and the Critical Kush in the left rear are doing great. All 4 were topped four days ago.
MG_67311.jpg

White Widow #1
MG_6732.jpg

White Widow #2
MG_6733.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6734.jpg

MG_6736.jpg

Scrog you got that set up for dwc at Home Depot correct ?

Day 33 of veg. Got some decent growth going on now both up top and with the roots. Feeding at 720µS with PH @ 5.8. In the first picture you can see the Purple Kush in the back right corner still struggling a bit but shes still growing. The 2 White Widow in the front and the Critical Kush in the left rear are doing great. All 4 were topped four days ago.
MG_67311.jpg

White Widow #1
MG_6732.jpg

White Widow #2
MG_6733.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_6734.jpg

MG_6736.jpg

Could have been Lowes, KingJoe.

Back
Top Bottom