Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

Chugging along nicely. In day 52 of veg. I did a very heavy defol three days ago and they've just started to pick up momentum again. Running the res at 68⁰F, EC 1240µS, PH 5.8 and tent temperature at 75⁰F with the lights on. I'll flip in about a week or so when the scrog fills up a bit more.
White Widow
MG_1248.jpg

White Widow
MG_12491.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_1250.jpg

Purple Kush
MG_1251.jpg

MG_1252.jpg

MG_1259.jpg

Heya friend,,

Wow, such fine refined specimens ya gots there.. Sheesh,, did not take you long to become proficient with your equipment. Makes RDWC look so appealing, indeed. Seriously, if I could think of a way to work with veg and flower in RDWC I would begin the changeover. I am still thinking about a renovation to my whole grow system

Sure like what I see here

Nice job dawger, indeed

Chugging along nicely. In day 52 of veg. I did a very heavy defol three days ago and they've just started to pick up momentum again. Running the res at 68⁰F, EC 1240µS, PH 5.8 and tent temperature at 75⁰F with the lights on. I'll flip in about a week or so when the scrog fills up a bit more.
White Widow
MG_1248.jpg

White Widow
MG_12491.jpg

Critical Kush
MG_1250.jpg

Purple Kush
MG_1251.jpg

MG_1252.jpg

MG_1259.jpg

Things are staring to take off! Looking great!

Still trying to find the photos where you defoled . lol wish my hair had the same sorta mentality. Bloody quitters... I can see why you said it hurts your anus.

Can also see how your close attention to feeding schedule reflects in the seemless growth. Something I need to start taking more notice of now I have a consistent and stable environment. Still learning from you . God dammit....

Got the bottom screen pretty much filled up so I put in the second screen today. The Critical Kush and Purple Kush in the back are growing taller than the White Widows in the front. I can adjust the two 400 watt lights in back and front to run at different heights so its all good. I may flip to flower this weekend, we'll see how they look on Saturday. Other than that I'm feeding at 1200 EC with the PH at 5.8 and res temps between 66⁰F and 68⁰F with lights on.

SD, You have found something you are a true natural at. They look great.
Don't kid yourself, @JustMeds. Scrogdawg sold his soul to the Garden Gnomes a long time ago. There's nothing "natural" about it.

Scrog, you've probably explained this before, but what's the rationale on doubling up on the nets? I've never scrog'ed myself, and this is my first time watching your grow end to end. I always understood the goal in scrog to be keeping the canopy low to the net and tucking anything that comes upward. Wouldn't that approach block most light from the 2nd level you've established?

I usually veg for 60ish days and the second screen just helps me keep it tidier over that length of time without much extra height. I get a decent spread of the tops through the first screen and improve it a little more in the second. No real science to it, just a preference. Once the second one is filled and I flip I'll clean it out right up near the bottom of the second screen so no light getting through to the first screen doesn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom