Three Strains - One RDWC - Welcome To My Madness

@Niwashi, Scrogdawg is working way too hard I suspect. The unit is a GrowBoss made by Nutradip. It has two sensors. One for nutrient concentration and another that is a combo temp/pH probe.

edit: You've got me wondering if the internals are accessible or if they were potted at the factory. I'll have to open mine up. It's usually the first thing I do with a new toy but this one escaped scrutiny.

Everything is good. I have two work projects going on at the same time right now for two different companies and they are about 50 miles apart. I have been really busy for the last few weeks. I'm leaving before lights on and not getting home till after lights out so I don't see the plants for days on end. Its right in the middle of the stretch and they just got away on me. Nodes are 6 and 8 inches apart, hardly any tops and they've grown into the lights. I fought this with a Mama Thai/Thai Stick grow a while ago and just didn't want to do it again for a fraction of the yield. I pondered doing this for a few days now and just up and chopped the whole thing down yesterday. It didn't break my heart, I've got more cured bud laying around than I need by a bunch. I chopped these down and then dropped 4 White widow seeds in a cup of water, this morning they had all sunk so into the wet paper towel they went. I'm going to try and get a new journal started today if I have time, for sure it'll be up in the next few days and I'll let you all know.

That was the problem and the reason why I cut them all down. There were no nugs, all leaf and stock.

The scrog is just 1" PVC pipe. It's 3.5 feet x 3.5 feet. I drilled holes at 3 inch intervals and put sheet metal screws in so I could wind the string net into it. The two layers are 8 inches apart. The top screen and the short legs are one piece, the bottom screen is one piece, and the four long bottom legs all come out individually.

That was the problem and the reason why I cut them all down. There were no nugs, all leaf and stock.

The scrog is just 1" PVC pipe. It's 3.5 feet x 3.5 feet. I drilled holes at 3 inch intervals and put sheet metal screws in so I could wind the string net into it. The two layers are 8 inches apart. The top screen and the short legs are one piece, the bottom screen is one piece, and the four long bottom legs all come out individually.

hmm and you forced them into flower? Seems strange they wouldn't flower at all, but then again I did a Royal Dwarf once in DWC and it started flowering week 12, it was an auto! Some plants just take a long time to get ready. My current Think Different just started nugformation, also auto, after like 8 weeks and 2 days. I really dig your setup though!

I shouldn't say there were no nugs. What was there was sparse and small. Nothing like I'm used, to and nothing that I'd waste my time and money to finish out. It's my own fault, didn't give them the care they needed.

I was actually concerned they were your departing photos! Looked like you chucked the shits and took your ball home. Was very confused when I knew you flipped similar time to me.. Glad it hasn't put you out mate but I'm sure it still didn't feel amazing..

All the best for the WW grow. Don't work too hard mate, it's not good for you.

Sorry Scrog, I don’t know if I looked quickly or what, I just saw bushy plants and thought all was well. Totally missed that the last pic was stumps. Conveniently I’ll blame cannabis.

It’s good that you’re still covered with cured bud. Sounds like you’ll be back in business soon. I look forward to the next journal.

Seems that I read the title of this journal somewhere on another journal :scratchinghead:

Anyway I'm here too SD but I can't see anything because some asshole is standing in front and waving his arms...:laughtwo::rofl:
Ive bee
Knew it.... Haha sorry nivek. I have a terrible mouth...

Ive been on here 2 days and Ive been all polite, watching my mouth and that. But now theres guys dropping cunt bombs like its a west ham, millwall meet. Fuck it

Back
Top Bottom