Thrips infestation and affect on future growth

sadhu9

I had a Thrips infestation during the clone stage and first week of veg. The plants have made a comeback but I worry that the growth and quality of the plants have been compromised. My question is should I continue with these plants or am I wasting my time and energy letting them reach their maturity. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Thanks

Hi there,
If I was me mate I would be doing it just for a challenge, at a young stage they could come round no problem.
Have you thought about using a pest product that has an active ingredient called bacillus? I could have spelled that wrong sorry...
Hopefully someone else may know more? Cheers

I take it they are Autos?
If not, theres no reason to get rid of the plants.. give them a couple extra weeks of veg if needed...

Thanks for the input...I got rid of the pests and am into my second week and they are growing! The plants are fem cuttings and I grow indoors RDWC and the cost is a concern if I don't have a product at the end.
I will keep them alive and hope for the best. I Can't kill cannabis plants!

Sadhu

Happy to say, my plants have come back and are looking great! I have 2 durban poison and 2 white rhino that are in there 42nd day of flower. I grow indoors under an LED light. The one weird thing is the white rhino plant trichomes are turning amber! The plants are still producing new stigmas but the flowers are looking almost done? Anyone ever had plants mature this early? Should be a 7-9 week flower indoors.
Any replies welcome...

Back
Top Bottom