Throwdo's DIY - 1600 Watt - DWC - Multiple Strain Grow

in my signature under 420mag help & support

you will find a link to help you upload photos.

if you have any questions just ask, were all here to help one another.

I&i

what company did you get seeds from?

im getting some beans tonight and was looking at herbies. have my order set just waiting for the throw away card to get here. interested on which company u went with.

I&i

i thought i was going to be able to pull a fast one and order some seeds from herbies with a throw away debit card, but apparently you have to register your name to the card if you want to make a transaction with it out of the states.

was some grand fine print for ya..

but i did have some cotton candy seeds picked out

why?

this strain was my favorite back 9 years ago. she won several awards back in her day. Was a very great smoke, nothing has compared to it to this day. ive had several friends tell me my strains taste great and ive tasted many other growers greatly grown strains but nothing has matched up to that cotton candy back in 05-06..

every nug was about a perfect bowl size, this could have been from how the growers grew the plant. each nug was dense, not so dense that it feels like a rock. but that perfect dense squishy flower covered in a heavy frost of tricomes.

in a area where oz have been a solid 200 for as long as i can remember, an 1/8 of this strain was going for 60$.

it blew everything out of the water here in the evergreen state.

i may have to just bite the bullet and pay with my debit card.. i want this strain badly.

congrats man!

I&i

Back
Top Bottom