Thrown out of a hydroponics store.

I totally agree... but everyplace has there own rules just like here if you don't fallow the rules you pay the price. If you had a friend that don't smoke or like that stuff in his house would you wear it or have a little respect for his house and not wear it? it is just a matter of respect and the rules that we all have to fallow.

I havent gone into the local hydro store here, just for the same reason. I havent even gone to a head shop in years. There are just too many unsaids. I just try and order all my stuff online and have pieces made by people I know. Its definately not as fun as going into a store and browsing, but its better than having to put up with offending someone or them offending you.

420 said:
you learn yet more more reason why i do what i do...
and how important it is, helping me to do so...
i left maryland for the same reason bro..
now today, i sit in a dispensary and eat pot food and hit the volcano packed with hindu kush or whatever fucking strain i want...;)
it's so nice being here, without that weight on my shoulders...
if you aren't going to wear the shirt anymore, you have to send it back to me....lol

that guy was only protecting his own ass bro,...he has to be paranoid, just like you...that's the real sad part is you guys are both mad at each other for the same reasons...and he has a business to lose....probably has a wife and kids to support and everything...people think i'm a dick for enforcing rules around here, but they are for a reason, yet we don't have time to explain every reason, to everyone...i would go back, in there and apologize and drop off a letter to him, of what you want to say....he can read it at his leisure and hopefully have some newfound respect for you and who knows, maybe you two will end up sitting around getting high on each other's supply...;)
keep me posted.
I HEAR YA AND IM WITH YOU 100% DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME....

Shavosgrrl said:
I havent gone into the local hydro store here, just for the same reason. I havent even gone to a head shop in years. There are just too many unsaids. I just try and order all my stuff online and have pieces made by people I know. Its definately not as fun as going into a store and browsing, but its better than having to put up with offending someone or them offending you.

thats the way to do it... keep it out of the government's hands. then we can make up our own rules like (I'll give you a deal and you smoke a bowl with me:passitleft: ) that way were not paying taxes for our stuff and supporting them.

I also thank you mods for the great job you are doing and not banning me for disagreeing with you. I wear my weed shirts everywhere that I can and hopefully we won't have to hide it forever.

Main reason I am bitching is the way he handled it. If I was your customer that has bought a lot of supplies at least be nice when you throw me out.
I honestly forgot about what I was wearing. Its just a shirt. I would have been happy to have taken it off. Even said so. When someone says or maybe I should say yells in a shrilly voice "You have no respect for me wearing that shirt in here get out you have no respect me" right in the middle of me asking a question about the gph of this pump. The main reason I posted the thread was how I was treated for wearing a shirt that is considered inapropriate only because of where I live. There are no signs up stating that I must wear certain clothes. I have never said anything cannabis related, I have never told him what I grew and I was a customer of his for two years. If I was wearing a shirt that said I kill human babies for fun I would have never been kicked out and I think thats way more offensive. Since it is a hydro store I do understand but the place was empty, just me and him, and I offered to take it off cause I had a wife beater underneath. Oh well. Whats done is done. This is history for me and this story is over.

Eh it happens. Stores like that just dont want ya bringing the heat on them so its understandable. hence I always make sure I am eaither wearing another shirt overtop of my cannabis shirts or not wear one whenever I visit my local headshop though the owner is usually too stoned himself to really notice.

I agree, he should have handeld it better. Especially since it sounds like he should know you as a regular customer. If you apologiezed and said you would take it off then I think you did your part, dude sounds like an ass.

Back
Top Bottom