THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Hey There THsea! I had a great time visiting with you and the Med Man!! Thanks for letting me use your boogie boards to get beat up with in that narly Hawaiian surf!! Great smoke too! That OG Kush you shared was as awesome and tastey like OG should! Thanks Again.
:circle-of-love::high-five:

yo CF! No problem, man... Glad you enjoyed our little place in the middle of the ocean :)

Thanks, just ran out of the OG.... OMM has the last of the NL Blue that I grew... He liked it more than I did.

Woo! Thanks for the kind words and such from everyone.. I'm doing better, and am significantly more busy than before... But I promise to make time for you (420maggggg) and come back to journal-ing! If germination begins tomorrow like I plan... So will the journal! We shall see, it will depend on a few things (that I should know or not by tomorrow). I've told a few friends the plans... ;) its pretty much all cheese and cheese hybrids... Except for the SSSDH#1... Which is gorgeous. Its one that might be in veg for a long time... Depending on how she reacts to re-vegging.. I'll either train her or FIM like crazy.

With the cheese... No cuttings this grow. I'll FIM once, maybe twice (if OMM convinces me, THREE TIMES!)... Repot, then out to flower. Wish me luck, with my changes to the grow I'm really hoping to get at LEAST 1oz per plant.. If not, I'm doing something very wrong. :)

Good to see you back to Journaling...everyone has been missing you.​

The neighbors are going to love an all cheese grow! :love:

I see no problem getting an oz off of each one. Give em lots of love and it will come back to you!:thumb:

happy turkey day THsea:circle-of-love:

THsea's Cookies were great! I shouldn't have eaten 3, however it helped me apologize to Jo for neglecting her so much to day! All good. We had a good night. I'm thinking 1/2 cookie before bed.

Hope your day was good as mine,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom