THsea's Intermission Grow

Sounds as if you are feeling better...cool

You know what? I am feeling pretty good. :) I hope you are doing well! I'll shoot you a PM sometime this week :thumb:

Picture in next post!

Picture update for June 4th! Lets start indoors!

Group shots!

indo2.JPG

Top view!
indotop.JPG

Trainwreck looking big!
TWrecktries2looktaller.JPG

EDIT!!! This is a side view of Cream Caramel Automatic, NOT OG Kush¡¡¡
OGKush13.JPG

Now for the outdoors... Hawaiian Snow!
HSnow1.JPG

What a lovely top!
HSnowtop.JPG

Hey guys! This is the lower part of the H.Snow, what do you think it means?
HSnowlower.JPG

Wild Thailand?!
WThai1.JPG

Visitor, still renting a leaf
WThaivisitor.JPG

Afghan Kush x Yumbolt!!
AKxY.JPG

Top shot!
AKxYtop.JPG

Hope you liked the pictures my friends! :peace:

OH! by the way... I don't remember when I repotted her, if I find it I'll let you know how far I vegged her after... But the Hawaiian Snow was vegged in a 2 gallon smart pot until roots were everywhere on her! She is in a 11 gallon Airpot right now... And looks right at home!

bravo THsea and a fine smoke to you! the girls are stellar.

THsea

I really liked your images. I hope you don't mind I did a little work on this one... if I like an image I can't help it!!!

This shot is awesome!!

WThaivisitor_edit.jpg

h snow looks like a possible calcium deficiency
and your ak x y looks like possible potash deficiency or phosphorous deficiency

Top of the Bud to You TH ! Cronic is probably right but it doesn't look to threatening ! The Hawaiian Snow that I grew, I don't smoke !
It simply kicks my ass !!!!!! I have friends that I have warned about the power of the Snow and they have said Yeah Yeah !! They are big time Tokers and they come back to me and say "Holy Shit that kicked my ass" Heh Heh "Don't say I didn't tell you so "
I let it go a little longer than I like, to probably about 15 % Amber ! I don't like the couch lock much because at my age I can fall asleep standing up so I try to harvest at about 5 to 10 % amber.
I prefer my hash ....I've only made it once and used the larger size mesh so It is greenish in color , I guess it is Kief then, but I love the buzz a nice slow ascent then level off for quite awhile, it eases the pain and I sleep good.
Glad to hear that you are feeling better ! :peace: little brother

bravo THsea and a fine smoke to you! the girls are stellar.
Thanks Fishy!! I think they look good too ;)

THsea

I really liked your images. I hope you don't mind I did a little work on this one... if I like an image I can't help it!!!

This shot is awesome!!

WThaivisitor_edit.jpg
Nice!!! Very cool brother, feel free to make my pictures look better whenever you like friend!

h snow looks like a possible calcium deficiency
and your ak x y looks like possible potash deficiency or phosphorous deficiency
Correct!! I don't have anything to help the AKxY, but gave the HSnow CalMag+ right after I took the pictures.. its 100% green today :thumb:

Top of the Bud to You TH ! Cronic is probably right but it doesn't look to threatening ! The Hawaiian Snow that I grew, I don't smoke !
It simply kicks my ass !!!!!! I have friends that I have warned about the power of the Snow and they have said Yeah Yeah !! They are big time Tokers and they come back to me and say "Holy Shit that kicked my ass" Heh Heh "Don't say I didn't tell you so "
I let it go a little longer than I like, to probably about 15 % Amber ! I don't like the couch lock much because at my age I can fall asleep standing up so I try to harvest at about 5 to 10 % amber.
I prefer my hash ....I've only made it once and used the larger size mesh so It is greenish in color , I guess it is Kief then, but I love the buzz a nice slow ascent then level off for quite awhile, it eases the pain and I sleep good.
Glad to hear that you are feeling better ! :peace: little brother
Hey buddy! Now thats what I like to hear! My tolerance is ridiculous... Not sure how much amber I'll let her build up... I was thinking like 25%

I love hash too! If the yields are good enough I'll try to make a 'blackened' hashish from it.

Heh Heh........ If I let it go to 25% I would smoke some then put on George Thourogoods, " Boom Boom out go the Lights" :cheesygrinsmiley: I love the pic of that little grasshopper.......every once in awhile in my outside gardens I'll get a "Praying Mantis" An amazing looking creature! :peace:

Heh Heh........ If I let it go to 25% I would smoke some then put on George Thourogoods, " Boom Boom out go the Lights" :cheesygrinsmiley: I love the pic of that little grasshopper.......every once in awhile in my outside gardens I'll get a "Praying Mantis" An amazing looking creature! :peace:
Haha, honestly one of my favorite sativa's I've ever had was nearly ALL amber... OMM has had similar experiences, with something he grew that was hybrid (I believe, never personally tried this plant).

Mantis! Very cool, I have a lot of spiders... The grasshopper is a new developtment.

I see you! Got'cha N' subbed :)

Growing looks GOOD Thsea :high-five:

:high-five: Glad to have you aboard!

Well everyone... I'll be moving the flowering girls in the next few days... And moving the Auto's + TW out early tomorrow/this morning... Good times... Pictures tomorrow night! Have a good one my :420: friends!

A fine smoke to you THsea:)

A fine smoke to you THsea:)
Hey Fish Cake, a fine smoke to you good sir!

Big fan of that Hawaiian snow! :goodjob:

The wild Thai looks stunning.. she will give you some mind:thedoubletake:blowing bud!

Do you veg indoors then flower outside?

Subbed.. love the pics. +rep
Thank you BBro! Oh yea, I'm looking forward to trying that Hawaiian Snow! :)

I've tried Wild Thailand, its good energizing smoke... Good moodlifting, with little to no anxiety. Quite short flowering time for a pure sativa.. And excellent yields.

You got it, for how I grow.. Hope you stick around, these plants will be going crazy before to long...

Looking sweet THsea! :surf:

stopping by to say Have a Great Weedend THsea:)

Looking sweet THsea! :surf:
Hey Buckshot! :high-five: It can only get sweeter from here!

stopping by to say Have a Great Weedend THsea:)
Hey Fishy! Thanks brother, I'll be running to my yard and trying to do some work before the sun goes down... A little rainy earlier, kept me from getting stuff done... But now its nice and cool! Perfect.

I'll try to take some pictures today... I've got plans (essentially what I wanted to do yesterday, but ended up visiting OMM instead :) )... We will see how much we are able to actually accomplish ;).

OKAY! I was able to get a good bit of work done :thumb:

The pictures are uploading... Now there is only the OG Kush in the tent... Hopefully where I moved the Hawaiian Snow and Wild Thailand to won't have any issues... I'll cleaning it up further, of course, and plants some Marigolds next to them... Which attract beneficial bugs :)

Pictures in next post... ;)

Okay! Heres the picture update for June 7th 2013 :cheer:

Girls on the concrete
Sidewalkgirls.JPG

Lets start little and work our way up... Green Poison Automatic
Green_Poison_Auto1.JPG

a lil' closer..
GPA2.JPG

Now for the Cream Caramel Automatic!
Cream_Caramel_Auto.JPG

whatcha' hiding little girl?
CCA23.JPG

Now for that Trainwreck!]
Trainwreck27.JPG

Phew! And a little Afghan Kush x Yumbolt action..
Afghan_x_Yumbolt.JPG

Close up!
AKxY_close.JPG

Wild Thailand anyone?
Wild_Thailand.JPG

from the air!
WThai_top.JPG

Now for big momma... Hawaiian Snow :love:
Hawaiian_Snow.JPG

another!
HSnow21.JPG

and lets finish with a close up ;)
HSnowtop1.JPG

Okay... Thats all folks! Hope you enjoyed the pictures..

As for 'care'... I watered them all today... Also started to germinate those Dinachem's (three of them)... Since I have room in the tent now... I'll be taking cuttings of those girls... I'll keep a winner if there is one. I sure hope so! I'd love to have more things that I like to pollinate with Kauai Electric.

very nice
hey the things taller than the wall people on the other side can see it?
sending you a p m got a question for ya

Back
Top Bottom