THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

Happy 420 THsea :lot-o-toke:

016366.JPG
017333.JPG
0011266.JPG
0041117.JPG
0031204.JPG

Sorry about all the pics; thought you'd get a laugh.....

Aloha everyone! First off... Moderators, please move this journal to the "completed" section.

Now that that is out of the way... Sorry everyone! Who knows if and when the last pictures will be loaded... A mix of health issues, being "in a funk", computer problems and a massive failure in the garden took my life for a spin.

The worst news? 2046 is no more... Bud rot was in almost every single cola. Blah blah blah, learning your conditions, blah blah, this sucks. :rip:

Not gonna rock a journal for this "intermission grow".. But here is the line up.. I tried to start:
1x Wild Thailand (wos)
1x Afghan Kush x Yumbolt (wos)
1x Hawaiian Snow (GHS)
2x Trainwreck (GHS)
2x Mazar x White Rhine (WoS)
1x Super Silver Haze (GHS)

So.... The SSH is dead... It popped open, but is very weak and runtish. The two MiSxWR's never popped.

I took a cutting of the AKxY, its beautiful... The Mom will go into flower on the 7th...
Trainwrecks are doing fine... Living! The Wild Thai is way bigger than the TW's... Pure Sativa's grow so fast and beautifully.

Gonna try to fight my nature and not dissapear.. But a journal for now would be a bit much.

OH! Sorry CHH! Not going to be doing the Aiea yet... had to prioritize.. MiS and Dinachem come first!

Aloha everyone! First off... Moderators, please move this journal to the "completed" section.

Now that that is out of the way... Sorry everyone! Who knows if and when the last pictures will be loaded... A mix of health issues, being "in a funk", computer problems and a massive failure in the garden took my life for a spin.

The worst news? 2046 is no more... Bud rot was in almost every single cola. Blah blah blah, learning your conditions, blah blah, this sucks. :rip:

Not gonna rock a journal for this "intermission grow".. But here is the line up.. I tried to start:
1x Wild Thailand (wos)
1x Afghan Kush x Yumbolt (wos)
1x Hawaiian Snow (GHS)
2x Trainwreck (GHS)
2x Mazar x White Rhine (WoS)
1x Super Silver Haze (GHS)

So.... The SSH is dead... It popped open, but is very weak and runtish. The two MiSxWR's never popped.

I took a cutting of the AKxY, its beautiful... The Mom will go into flower on the 7th...
Trainwrecks are doing fine... Living! The Wild Thai is way bigger than the TW's... Pure Sativa's grow so fast and beautifully.

Gonna try to fight my nature and not dissapear.. But a journal for now would be a bit much.

OH! Sorry CHH! Not going to be doing the Aiea yet... had to prioritize.. MiS and Dinachem come first!

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Try Pro-Tekt from Dyna-gro it really helps keep my plants strong to the end.

J is in tough shape at the moment as well... just said one for both of ya

Feel better

Buck < what J calls me :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

Try Pro-Tekt from Dyna-gro it really helps keep my plants strong to the end.

J is in tough shape at the moment as well... just said one for both of ya

Feel better

Buck < what J calls me :cheesygrinsmiley:
phew! I don't envy J... I've had flares since my surgery.. But rarely like they are when you have a good stricture or solid scarred tissue. I've heard women with Crohn's say that their intense flare ups were "worst than child birth"... From what I hear, thats bad times too.

I think the antibody-reaction to remic@de was the single most painful experience of my life. I've experienced some fucked up shit, and the flare ups from my illness were bad... hell, without flare ups- on a daily basis pain was normal... But I had already developed a high threshold early on. Nothing could prepare for the antibody thang though... Remic@de may have kept me out of surgery for my teens.. Though I just haven't been the same since.

OMM's first few meetings with me where prior to this experience actually... And some of the words he said in these brief meetings had a profound impact. I could tell he was a smart cookie ;) maybe that would make a good story? How OMM and THsea meet!... He can write it, I'm no writter!

Oh, and I have seen these nutrients at the local growing stores... I just don't have the extra cash... If you are wondering what I do use for nutes... Well, the soil first off is Black Gold Organic... Main source of nutes is OC Plus (same as OMM uses!)... In the water? I roll with tap (which is clean enough to run hydro).. Always mixing in molasses and kelp... Sometimes mixing in SuperThrive... I've got CalMagPlus, but rarely ever have to use it... Same with Epsom Salts... Only had one picky plant that liked that as a foliar. Actually, that plant is the only thing thats gotten Epsoms since.. Oh well.

Thanks for checking in Buck, your a very cool fellow :high-five: Let J know I'm still open to talking... :) There are many things to try that help... And do not interact with the popular medications.

no worries man take care of yourself:thumb:
CHH! :) I will... But hey, I'm keeping cuttings of "the best" from now on... so hey, even if its not Aiea... Maybe something will impress you and OMM enough to give a run!

If not no sweat! I'm just trying to garden more responsibly... Keep good plants... Thats the mantra.

Phew! I'm tired... Goodnight 420 people... See you sooner than later :circle-of-love:

Hope ya get feeling better soon THSea :Namaste:

phew! I don't envy J... I've had flares since my surgery.. But rarely like they are when you have a good stricture or solid scarred tissue. I've heard women with Crohn's say that their intense flare ups were "worst than child birth"... From what I hear, thats bad times too.

I think the antibody-reaction to remic@de was the single most painful experience of my life. I've experienced some fucked up shit, and the flare ups from my illness were bad... hell, without flare ups- on a daily basis pain was normal... But I had already developed a high threshold early on. Nothing could prepare for the antibody thang though... Remic@de may have kept me out of surgery for my teens.. Though I just haven't been the same since.

OMM's first few meetings with me where prior to this experience actually... And some of the words he said in these brief meetings had a profound impact. I could tell he was a smart cookie ;) maybe that would make a good story? How OMM and THsea meet!... He can write it, I'm no writter!

Oh, and I have seen these nutrients at the local growing stores... I just don't have the extra cash... If you are wondering what I do use for nutes... Well, the soil first off is Black Gold Organic... Main source of nutes is OC Plus (same as OMM uses!)... In the water? I roll with tap (which is clean enough to run hydro).. Always mixing in molasses and kelp... Sometimes mixing in SuperThrive... I've got CalMagPlus, but rarely ever have to use it... Same with Epsom Salts... Only had one picky plant that liked that as a foliar. Actually, that plant is the only thing thats gotten Epsoms since.. Oh well.

Thanks for checking in Buck, your a very cool fellow :high-five: Let J know I'm still open to talking... :) There are many things to try that help... And do not interact with the popular medications.

CHH! :) I will... But hey, I'm keeping cuttings of "the best" from now on... so hey, even if its not Aiea... Maybe something will impress you and OMM enough to give a run!

If not no sweat! I'm just trying to garden more responsibly... Keep good plants... Thats the mantra.

Phew! I'm tired... Goodnight 420 people... See you sooner than later :circle-of-love:

Thsea

Good to see you on the right track. Blue Planet Nutrients are very reasonably priced. Dyna-gro at least where I get it is way higher. I am getting ready to try some BPN outside. I am getting 40 pound bags of composted cow manure for $3.99 this will be put in every hole as I am growing in the ground but if I had pots I would put a 1/2 compost 1/2 soil in the bottom 1/3 of the pot... the rest soil and do what you already do, you will see a change.

The Dyna-gro Pro-tekt or some other silicon product will really help protect them from many things...

J has had to leave work...

I hope you start a journal for the new ones and keep us in on it... you know if it goes south don't keep quiet, that is the time to write!!

Good Luck and good health

edit--

PS Write the story

Thanks everyone... :) I appreciate the kind words and well-wishing.

Buck, man I don't know... Maybe I'll make the intermission journal... Pictures... :hmmmm:
If I do, it will be next month. I've only just figured out the rest of what will be in there (see signature)... Basically throwing in all the freebies from my seed order... And two Kwazulu :) I've heard such wonderful things about those African Sativa's... And I've got a nice Thai to compare it to! Yaay landrace plants!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom