THsea's SA KwaZulu L Cut Grow - Maybe Some Automatics

That's a large plant for a 5 gallon container.

A 5 Gallon Air Pot can handle a good size plant with no problem. Check out some of my early journals. So old now I can't pack em good any more. :smokin:

A 5 Gallon Air Pot can handle a good size plant with no problem. Check out some of my early journals. So old now I can't pack em good any more. :smokin:

That,s good new,s for me thank,s for the info OMM
High THsea:surf:

:welcome:

This should be enough for everyone. Let's enjoy the show.
:popcorn: ^5,0000
Yowza, gonna need more butter!

pot corn?

That's a large plant for a 5 gallon container.
The airpots help. In more than one way.. Healthier roots, and the actual volume the container holds... A fellow 420er talked about it when he started using them... His user is GoldenGoose7 (I think). He said usual pots are usually less than advertised volume... While airpots tended to be 10% more or something.

I've never measured, but he is one of those meticulous sorts that evidently does :).

Oh yeah! it's my favorite size. The 10 gallon ones are difficult to put in the tent... And to move around.

That,s good new,s for me thank,s for the info OMM
High THsea:surf:
High Jaga :ciao:

Surfing Hemphog! Now I've seen... That. :hmmmm:

Well... Took a bit of a personal day. Plant needs to go in the ground tomorrow... I have no other place for it...
Gonna be a hell of a day tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

Good day THsea. Hope transplanting went good. :thumb: The weekend is here so have a good one.

Good day THsea. Hope transplanting went good. :thumb: The weekend is here so have a good one.

Hi beemerbill......THsea maybe at work this weekend......he does have a job. Poor guy. :thedoubletake:

So I have been looking at the air pot,s OMGI watched a vid showing why to use one and how to build them:surf: so I am gonna get myself some one way or another ,, :cheer::cheer:the science makes it all so clear if a 5lt pot can handle most size plant,s what would a 20lt be fit for a GTG outdoor garden grow?? Really I have a small space 120X200cm ??which would you recommend :circle-of-love:

Have Fun Buddy :thumb:
Gonna try! Solid advice :high-five:

Good day beemerbill! Didn't happen yet... Found out last minute that I worked today! I have someone to cover me tomorrow so I can get this gardening done. It's also nice because Saturday nights I like to watch some crazy shows.

I love this journal :circle-of-love:
This journal is all about the love my friend :) in fact, this journal loves you back!

Hi beemerbill......THsea maybe at work this weekend......he does have a job. Poor guy. :thedoubletake:
If I wasn't such a poor guy, I wouldn't need this damn job! :lot-o-toke:

THsea is looking for a sugar-momma. Not really... Maybe?

So I have been looking at the air pot,s OMGI watched a vid showing why to use one and how to build them:surf: so I am gonna get myself some one way or another ,, :cheer::cheer:the science makes it all so clear if a 5lt pot can handle most size plant,s what would a 20lt be fit for a GTG outdoor garden grow?? Really I have a small space 120X200cm ??which would you recommend :circle-of-love:
Yo man, I'll talk to OMM about this and I'll get back to you... I have an idea which would work, but will have to figure out what volume it is and run it by the mentor...

Airpots are cool man... And I believe they are manufactured over on your side of the world. They maybe cheaper for you than they were for OMM and I... Visit us here in Hawaii! You can take a suitcase of them back with you. All kinds of sizes!

Well guys... Updates should be tomorrow. Gonna turn in a little early, hoping to get to gardening early tomorrow.

Sorry I've been gone guys... Got some pictures for you all ;)

The whole girl...
kzulu1.JPG

Close ups! first without, then with flash...
kzuluclose.JPG

closekzulu1.JPG

flashkzulu.JPG

kzuluflash.JPG

And the bad news... I found this inspecting after taking the pictures... I took a few of the culprit, but couldn't keep the camera steady enough to get a shot of it... Plus the little bastard wouldn't stop squirming! :lot-o-toke:
The first signs...
kzulubugs.JPG

At first I thought these were mature spider-mites... There was faint signs of silk, but didn't quite look like webs.. It was a caterpillar... Ruined two buds. I think what is in the picture is caterpillar poop. Good times.

Majority of the plant looks great still. Might not get a long finish... Second round might be when we get the amber.

Other plant isn't in the ground yet... Still working on it. Pictures as soon as she is out, the delay has given me time to think about how I'll be training the branches... Should be really cool... And get pretty damn big!

Peace my 420 friends... I'll try to tighten up the updates... Sorry if I don't make it to your journals... Life got crazy.

Nice update THsea, sorry to hear about the 'pillars. I know what that's like. Really takes the glory out of things sometimes.
Your plant looks very aesthetically pleasing and well formed nuggetry is on the way.:surf:

Looking great and Be Well my friend! :Namaste:

Good evening THsea. What with your catapillars, OMM's nasties, trichomes moths, my tap-root grub and RL's soil infestation, this place is turning into Starship Troopers. :laughtwo:

We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy

No idea why I remember that line....

:love: Mr Teddy

yea I hate em
back to full hydro for me
may even have to stop for a bit and clean out the whole room
well see
Good day to you Buddy :high-five:

Hey guys... I might be scarce again... I'll try to post pictures... But I'll likely not respond often or go to other journals... Going through a rough patch...

Just not a lot of will or drive right now... But I won't give up on the Zulu.

Back
Top Bottom