THsea's SA KwaZulu L Cut Grow - Maybe Some Automatics

Hey guys... I might be scarce again... I'll try to post pictures... But I'll likely not respond often or go to other journals... Going through a rough patch...

Just not a lot of will or drive right now... But I won't give up on the Zulu.

I'm here if you need me Buddy!

Nice shot of the whole plant. She looks beautiful.:cheer:

kill the little worm bastard....I'm sick of bugs! :ban:
:thanks: she is beautiful.

Ban the bugs! Hear hear!

Nice update THsea, sorry to hear about the 'pillars. I know what that's like. Really takes the glory out of things sometimes.
Your plant looks very aesthetically pleasing and well formed nuggetry is on the way.:surf:

Looking great and Be Well my friend! :Namaste:
Thank you, friend. Compliments from you go a long way, good sir!

You notice the little things, and are thoughtful with your words. 420 magazine is better for having someone like you. OMM and I both think so... And for more than your growing talents.

Thsea looking good man looks like you got buds bustin out all over good job!
Hehe! :high-five: yeah man. It's a lovely plant! Whatever I can wrestle away from the bugs will be primo :blunt:
Thanks for being apart of the journal :thumb: there will be more pictures... Sooner than later I hope!

Good evening THsea. What with your catapillars, OMM's nasties, trichomes moths, my tap-root grub and RL's soil infestation, this place is turning into Starship Troopers. :laughtwo:

We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy

No idea why I remember that line....

:love: Mr Teddy
That's an awesome movie, and I love Neil Patrick Harris. What a funny dude.

We will kill these damn bugs!... Or kind of just detour them. ;) yay rosemary plants and basil plants!

yea I hate em
back to full hydro for me
may even have to stop for a bit and clean out the whole room
well see
Good day to you Buddy :high-five:
Man, you know your hydro well.

Sucks to stop to clean.. But I understand. With soil it's something you always might have to do. I do it anytime I just have seedlings or cuttings in the tent. Bugs are no joke, ruining my LIFE...

...Oh wait, that's my ex-fiancé.

:high-five: hell yes! The best post so far!

Keep fighting the good fight brother :Namaste:
Seems all I do is fight :)
THsea is the fisty-cuff master!

I'm here if you need me Buddy!
I know buddy... Thanks for talking to me tonight.

I made an ultimatum to the girl. May never hear from her again. Good times.

Imma go to some journals now.. I'll try to upload picture tomorrow, before the rains hit...
Thanks everyone. You guys rock :party:

I made an ultimatum to the girl. May never hear from her again.

Way Cool! :thumb::high-five::thumb:

WTF? I am sorry THsea. I can't believe I did not see this... yes I can, I know how much I suck. I disappoint everyone equally.

:hmmmm:

OMM is wise and has heard much more than I, if he thinks it is way cool you should weigh that in.

After a bunch of grey hairs I still can't figure out women so you are gonna have to wing it... :straightface:

but I do have advice, take care of yourself, visualize what you want, release your thoughts and wait

just wait

karma is a bitch so visualize good things :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
THsea

Might I also say your big girl is very beautiful. :thumb: I hate the worms. Last year I had them bad, this year I have used Captain Jack's dead bug brew and so far my ladies are mostly bug free and so far totally worm free (I just actually knocked on wood). I read you have big plans for extraction, you asked if folks had thoughts... I got thoughts :smokin: if you want them pm me!

:nicethread:

WTF? I am sorry THsea. I can't believe I did not see this... yes I can, I know how much I suck. I disappoint everyone equally.

OMM is wise and has heard much more than I, if he thinks it is way cool you should weigh that in.

After a bunch of grey hairs I still can't figure out women so you are gonna have to wing it... :straightface:

but I do have advice, take care of yourself, visualize what you want, release your thoughts and wait

just wait

Rock On
THsea

Might I also say your big girl is very beautiful. :thumb: I hate the worms. Last year I had them bad, this year I have used Captain Jack's dead bug brew and so far my ladies are mostly bug free and so far totally worm free (I just actually knocked on wood). I read you have big plans for extraction, you asked if folks had thoughts... I got thoughts :smokin: if you want them pm me!

That's your sanest post yet Trix. Have one on me... :joint:

just wait

Rock On
THsea

How dare you! :lot-o-toke:

I don't take kindly to people saying my Buckshot sucks, not even Buckshot himself!

Buddy, you never disappoint! I love your grows... And knew you would be down for talking extracts! I'll just show you on this thread... Hopefully I'll be extracting from trim tomorrow... Lots to do, but worth it in the end!

Haven't been in a lot of journals... I hope the bugs aren't beating your girls, the 'Zulu is hanging in.. Not sure I'll run her to 12+ weeks.. I think 10 is as ambitious as I'm willing to chance.

I'm trying to companion plant a bit... Mainly just rosemary plants.. They can get powdery mold, but I'll just keep up with it on humid/ rainy days.
Keep your head up, I am. I've got a bit of ambition, and no intention of letting things get in my way :) it's enough for now.
Good weed to you Bucky
hope you have a great one brother:circle-of-love:
:circle-of-love:

That's your sanest post yet Trix. Have one on me... :joint:
Oh no, let's leave the sanity at the thread door.

Also take off your shoes before entering, it's kind of a thing here. :)

Not sure how this photo will upload, it's from my iPad. Thanks for stopping by, everyone!
:party:

image12439.jpg

Damn iPad. Better pictures tomorrow!

A Terrific THCursday to all :peace: great grow THsea .....there's nothing wrong with burning bridges ....well...as long as your not still standing on it....:laughtwo:

OMM is right... I'm taking pictures of everything, just very tired.

Very tired :lot-o-toke:

Gonna go to bed, I'll try to respond and upload pictures tomorrow.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom