THsea's SA KwaZulu L Cut Grow - Maybe Some Automatics

Hey guys, early harvest to escape losing this girl to encroaching bugs... She looks pretty nice :thumb: besides... There is another two cuttings on the back burner... Try, try again ;)

So far, without stems OR bugs, we have 200 grams of wet buds. Plus the 'true' top which I'm drying traditionally... I'd say the top will be ~half ounce. We will find out. :high-five:

I've got more harvesting to do.. about half the plant more. I might have 400-500 wet grams to run in my bubble bags... Phenomenal!
:love: hashish

...PICS please...

I'm too tired to upload the normal pictures... But here are a few from my iPad... Orientation may be off!
image12625.jpg

image12626.jpg

And a little bubble hash
image12627.jpg

Goodnight guys.

Cograts THsea...

Congrats .....better to get some than lose all :thumb:

Looks really good :)
:thanks:

A Terrific THCursday to all :peace: great grow THsea .....there's nothing wrong with burning bridges ....well...as long as your not still standing on it....:laughtwo:
Don't look down! ;)

Da picture looked good to me Bro... :ganjamon:
:high-five:

Well thats a nice looking lady bursting with snowy treats:surf:
Yep! we will collect that snow and make something beautiful :)

Damn! He's gone again! Come back THsea!

He's probably exhausted he's doing Bubble Bags.
:cheer::high-five::cheer:

I think!
Gone, and now he's back! This journal is FAR from over :smokin:

Rest well THsea:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
I'm trying! Sleep is coming easier. My head is less mixed up. :Namaste: or I'm hiding it better.

When I put butter on popcorn at home... I eat it with chopsticks so I can still use electronics.
Same goes with cheese puffs!.. Minus the butter.

That Bud Looks Great T :high-five:
Thanks man! I can't wait to see how it yields in the bubble bags.

...PICS please...
There will be more, don't fret!
TH just needs a moment to catch up :goof:

Sounds like you are a busy guy
hope you have a good evening :surf::surf::surf:
Right now, busier than usual! Thanks for coming by though Jaga!

Looking great
Rest well THsea the hash looks niiicee:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Oh yea! I can't wait until that whole pie dish is filled with some bubble! :high-five:

Cograts THsea...
Thank 'ya sir :thumb:

Congrats .....better to get some than lose all :thumb:
Yea man! I'll take 400g wet and 1/2oz dry any day!

The 400g. of wet stuff should produce somewhere between 14- 20 grams of hash.. If I do it all correctly.

I know some of you cats like Subcool, there is a fellow associated with him who does a lot of bubble hash... There are a few YouTube videos with this guy, his online handle is Frenchy Cannoli.. As far as I know, he isn't a member of this site.. But I am basing a lot of my processing on this guys methods.

Have a good day everyone! :ciao:

Nice harvest even if it was a little early. Better some than none. :thumb:

I love it when folks are talking Hash :circle-of-love:
How much do you think you will be able to get :passitleft::woohoo::trance::trance:
When I started smoking in the UK it was possible to get all kinds from Leb to Paki Black Nepali an I loved it
then it stopped an we could only get trickles of the good an lots of Moroccan which soon became more like poison
so when some one mentions it I get all nostalgic :goodjob::thumb:

Very nice update... I appreciate the effort it takes!

sup?

Back
Top Bottom