Thspot's Wake N Bake Journal

Is a Wake N Bake Thread a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here is some dried out UNKNOWN strain that my friend grew. i got a sample and its very dank. the bud it self is very fluffy adn stringy and a very uplifting high though. i much enjoyed it. the taste was kind of piney more of a fresh pine tree taste. hope you enjoy the pics.
Photo03142.jpg
Photo03151.jpg
Photo03122.jpg

Look at that butt...er...bud

ah sweet, its basically ice hash but with less ice, lol

i want to try and make what we call solid or resin over here, im pretty sure it involves alcohol, ethanol iirc.

i would like to replicate ye olden days of my youth ( not all that long ago i would like to think)
i miss squidgy and redseal/goldseal e.t.c

i feel yea. thats before my time but i like to learn from the OG;s the old way is usually the better way in some cases Classics i call em:thumb::hookah:

I think it took a little of the Papaya sweetness but more of the Vantage for sure.

umm that sounds good if i might say so my self:) i wouldnt mind trying that strain:lot-o-toke:

thanks for the info.

i gota agree with GiGa, i remember the old squidy black, but i also remember a few nine bars we bought that had a diamond stamp on them, you could not burn it at all, you could hold a lighter to it for hours and it just turned into big clumps, and when smoked it just fell out the rizzla and burned anything it landed on, id have to say the thc content was around zero, it was some proper nasty stuff,

thanks for the info.

i gota agree with GiGa, i remember the old squidy black, but i also remember a few nine bars we bought that had a diamond stamp on them, you could not burn it at all, you could hold a lighter to it for hours and it just turned into big clumps, and when smoked it just fell out the rizzla and burned anything it landed on, id have to say the thc content was around zero, it was some proper nasty stuff,

well im sorry to hear that im fortunate enough to never had to experience that. i think if i did ever it would defintly ruin my hash experience and i would be traumatized for ever.

more power to you guys for trying again

UPDATE
new post tommrow (Platnium KUSH)

hopefully camera does me justice this time

TROOPA OVER N OUT

yeah i remember buying a few bars of that crap, i couldnt smoke it my self, but you would be suprised how many would. wasnt too bad at £80 for a half bar and knocking it out as honestly crap at half price, lol

i would like to bring it back tho, if i made my own i would kinda use a recipe like this.
1 oz fine bud
2 oz of leaves
proccess that into squidgy then add another half oz of bud thats been crumbled up but not dfigested by the alchohol, this would give an effect like the brand that was named to me charis. strong rocky with bits of real bud nuggets throughout.=D

sounds like some nice hash mate, ive smoked some crap in my time, to the point where i ended up giving it all away, it was not good for selling or giving to mates, so anyone who wanted any got given it, then it was up to them if they wanted to smoke any or not, i gave up after a few joints, i ended up wrecking coats and shirts and the worse thing that happened was when i was in a full car, i rolled some of this crap and a huge hot rock fell down towards my feet and wedged itself between my socks and my trainers, it took me ages to try and stop it burning, lack of room in the car made it difficult to get my trainer off, it wrecked my trainers and gave me a huge blister, not sure what was in this crap but it certainly had very low if any thc,

but thats the joys of buying cheap bars, it had a diamond mark on it, then the next crappy batch had a scissor stamp on it, this was slightly better but only slightly, then we got to the middle of the bar and found a 6 inch bolt melted into the middle, ended up with less than half a bar once the weight of the bolt had been taken out, ended up getting my money back for that one though,

jesus, im lucky i never had to deal with that.
generally i go to rasta dealers for weed and bikers for solid and the bikers of my day would have deleted anyone that provided that low a quality. i do like criminals that maintain standards, lol.

these days i care more about the rest of the planet and if money has to be involved i would rather it bought wells in the sahara rather than bullets in rwanda sort of thing, which is why im not opposed to the commercial side of things. at least what i want to do with the cash is good for us all.

im am so glad i never had to deal with that either. sorry to hear your bad experience don paul. haha dam that would ruin hash for me too. but so far my experiences have been good except for taste but other then that nothing will taste better then good ol cured bud. am i right? and yes gigabane i 2 love criminals with standards. the wouldnt go around the same without them. or else we would all have little bolts and screws loose in our hash ahha. sorry to beat a dead horse donpaul

thats for the support guys i would like to tell you i got some indica to help with getting to bed early to get up early for classes and found out my script writing prof burns when he is not in teaching season

hey guys long time no chat but here is my UPDATE im on midterm break right now so i get to breath a sign of releaf a little bit. I am in a middle of pre production for shooting a new film for the program which is great but its started off rocky but actaually let me recorrect that. I am done with pre production of this new film im working on and we moved into the shooting stages of this film next week. ANYWAYS back to my love. MAry JAne. :bong: Ok so i got some Master Kush from my friend the other day and it was amazing im currently drying some of kush my friend gave me some nice colas/nuggets to dry out and taste test and to give him a update. so its not totally free im like the testing monkey. But just to let you know it smells amazing im going to cure it fora week after it drys its been 6 days already SO GUESS WHAT today is the day here are some pics of the colas ill show u some dry pics tommrow ENJOY . see when i miss a week or so i come back with wet weed and dry and cure it all in 1 post

SMOKE ON GUYS AND ENJOY ur WAKN BAKIN

:Namaste::rollit::rollit::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Photo03261.jpg
Photo0325.jpg
Photo0324.jpg
Photo03231.jpg

today the wind topped of bout the worst day i had inawhile. I live on the upper east side of north america by the border of the U,S and to top off my already bad day. i wanted to just roll a j in my backpack on a way back from a film shoot that went miserable long in the cold and iit even statrted SNOWING anyway trying to roll a J and the went blows half my weed away even while im rolling in my backpack. I was just so dertmined to smoke at this point. I ROLLED what i had left in apinner joint. which was no fun and clogged up wit resin. as i distinguish what was left and save it to throw the roach in my pipe because its all i had left on me today the wind pick up right when i break it open and blows the rest away. WIND 1 meessage. fuck you very much. sorry for the rant but thanks for listening

man that is totally devastating!

i know it hardly helps you feel better today, but if you got the coins you might think of investing in something like this

Click and Smoke All In One Vape Pipe

handy little pre packable, just about all weather micro vape. lets face it, even if you managed to make a decent joint...they never seem to work as well outdoors in bad weather. i cant tell you if this one is any good, but i can tell you that if you had one in your backpack, today wouldnt have happened the same way =)
:peace:

Update: ok so i been working on a film for awhile and just started some post production. I realized i need to get in the zone so i went throw back today and went to the swishers with nice purple kush because thats all thats been going around lately cant wait for the day to get my Med Card so i can have a variety of different strains weekly because thats just they way i am. On another note here are some pictures. ENjoy as always.
Photo0427.jpg
Photo0428.jpg

:xmas::xmas::xmas:Update: SO christmas time is right around the corner and i finally moved and got my own place (inner city). And for todays wake n bake we had some sort of skunk strain. Unknown. But it was good any ideas what it could be? here are some pics form this morning's sesh. As always enjoy

Happy hollidaze
:bigtoke::xmas::xmas:
ALSO THE END OF THE WORLD IS TOMMROW
so if i dont see any of you before then enjoy your herb , smoke up be somebody.:Namaste:
IMG_20121220_183523.jpg
IMG_20121220_183451.jpg
IMG_20121219_063839.jpg

Also if you noticed i got a better camera 100x better then those blurry pics i was taking before but still not the greatest. Im working on getting a micro to get them nice shots of the trichs. anyways i hope you enjoy the images alot more now because i know i was getting sick of those blurry shots i was uploading

Back
Top Bottom