Tiger Bloom

Accidentally OD’d the tiger bloom Saturday. My 3 month old ladies looked very sad yesterday. Gave them a rain water flushing and one more later today when the lights come on. Any advice and how long until they smile again?
Welcome Cassville Bud, sorry to hear. These babies are tough especially if we catch things early. Any Pics? Are you in soil?

Welcome. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Accidentally OD’d the tiger bloom Saturday. My 3 month old ladies looked very sad yesterday. Gave them a rain water flushing and one more later today when the lights come on. Any advice and how long until they smile again?
:welcome: i bet they will be fine high nitrogen overdose is worse for them generally.And Tiger Bloom is what i use and it gets me there every time.

How much Tiger Bloom did you give them? The recommended dose is 2 tsp per gallon.
Are they in flower? And it's only to be used in flower.
And the more you flush the droopier they will look, give them 3 or 4 days days to see improvement.

morning all......gotta veggie state growing now and i was told not to use tiger
bloom for veg. state. you thoughts

I'm still not 100% certain. But from what I'm understanding. The tiger Bloom starts at first sign of flowering stage and Fox farm's grow big is for Vegetative state. Fox farm has big bloom that can be used throughout all stages. Someone correct me of wrong.

I'm still not 100% certain. But from what I'm understanding. The tiger Bloom starts at first sign of flowering stage and Fox farm's grow big is for Vegetative state. Fox farm has big bloom that can be used throughout all stages. Someone correct me of wrong.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Thanks for jumping in:thanks:
If you want to say Hi and meet everyone here is a link
Hope everything is going well.
See you around. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom