Tiger bloom?

Pzza138

hey what's up fam Well I'm two weeks into flowering and I'm wondering if if I can use tiger bloom from Fox farm and still use the grow big in together with the fox farm tiger Bloom I heard that it's okay to do that I'm wondering if it's okay during the stretch any advice??

Attachments

• IMG_20200727_200835475.jpg
    IMG_20200727_200835475.jpg
    909.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20200727_200809911.jpg
    IMG_20200727_200809911.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20200727_200742532.jpg
    IMG_20200727_200742532.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 84
Tiger Bloom is usually for week 5 and beyond, I would stick with the Grow Big and Big Bloom for stretch phase to bud set. The bloom is good for lateral branching and rooting early in flowering. The good news is you have a healthy plant, don't over due it and try to do too much. Good Luck.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

hey what's up fam Well I'm two weeks into flowering and I'm wondering if if I can use tiger bloom from Fox farm and still use the grow big in together with the fox farm tiger Bloom I heard that it's okay to do that I'm wondering if it's okay during the stretch any advice??
Read the bottle! Answer is yes. Grow big is throughout the grow

Tiger Bloom is usually for week 5 and beyond, I would stick with the Grow Big and Big Bloom for stretch phase to bud set. The bloom is good for lateral branching and rooting early in flowering. The good news is you have a healthy plant, don't over due it and try to do too much. Good Luck.
Yeah thanks, there's so much different advice on usage
Everytime I applied grow big, I'd get nite burn and white tips,I even drastically reduced amount from what I started with( recommended dosage,cutting in half and then a third and Everytime it would happen if do a 5/6 day flush.
Don't know if it was the soill
The grow schedule is available at the Fox Farm web site. It gives the weeks and amounts to mix for all the famous Fox Farm products.

Or, you can pick up a paper copy of the schedule at hydro and grow stores. I found mine at a neighborhood landscape materials supply yard.
Thanks I went on the website and actually downloaded it today,ended up being in spanish- lucky I can read Spanish!
I think I will take it way down and gradually build up to reccomended dosage
Did a foliar spray this morning rt bf sunrise,looks good and healthy so thinking it took better than grow big- although I would never use bro big as a foliar.

I am not a pro by any means so do as you will with this info. To my understanding when the plant is in flower you want to slow or stop nitrogen feeding and focus on phosphorus and potassium. Exactly when to do the switch is the question. JohnnieJC3 seems to have the right idea but this is only my interpretation of what I read while doing research. Following the companies feeding schedule is clearly a good idea also.

Yeah thanks, there's so much different advice on usage
Everytime I applied grow big, I'd get nite burn and white tips,I even drastically reduced amount from what I started with( recommended dosage,cutting in half and then a third and Everytime it would happen if do a 5/6 day flush.
Don't know if it was the soill

The plant may not want anything. Different cultivars want different things and even then it comes down to the individual plant.

The plant may not want anything. Different cultivars want different things and even then it comes down to the individual plant.
That's the conclusion I came too as well
That my medium is probably supporting these nutrition.
And the need with this particular cultivar for nutes I'm giving from a secondary source is making it a " hot" mix and that's what's causing the burn?
Thanks for that though just affirmation that this is what's happening there.

Affirmmation helps =]

Typically if you start with good soil/dirt just let the plant tell you when/if it wants anything. You can give it mycorrhizae thorough the life cycle to keep soil biology healthy especially when watering with chlorinated water(if you are) to help nute break down thus uptake along with water retention, help plant resisitance and various other factors. Take a look at soil balance pro, it may prove useful - I haven't tried it yet so Idk. There are also many other options out there.

That may help also if issues arise. At least then you can make some what of an educated guess as to what is happening.

Affirmmation helps =]

Typically if you start with good soil/dirt just let the plant tell you when/if it wants anything. You can give it mycorrhizae thorough the life cycle to keep soil biology healthy especially when watering with chlorinated water(if you are) to help nute break down thus uptake along with water retention, help plant resisitance and various other factors. Take a look at soil balance pro, it may prove useful - I haven't tried it yet so Idk. There are also many other options out there.

That may help also if issues arise. At least then you can make some what of an educated guess as to what is happening.
All info helps, and yes affirmation s absolutely help!
I will check this product out however if you do bf me lmk and I'll do the same.
I'm actually off a well , that's fed through an aquafer.. so I believe this to be good water , that and I catch rain water in cisterns when raining heavy like now.
Only thing I do is add lime to pH

I am pretty sure you will try the product before me but I will lyk for sure when I do. I plan on buying it but I have other priorities rn sadly.

I wish I had well water or just better city water. I would def like some rain barrels. Maybe when I end up in a different house as I have a feeling I will be moving after this covid stuff is done and I can find a place.

Does it start acidic? You may not need to add lime to pH up it. If you do it w/o knowing that could be what is causing the issue with your plant. Nutes are only available in certian pH ranges.

I am pretty sure you will try the product before me but I will lyk for sure when I do. I plan on buying it but I have other priorities rn sadly.

I wish I had well water or just better city water. I would def like some rain barrels. Maybe when I end up in a different house as I have a feeling I will be moving after this covid stuff is done and I can find a place.

Does it start acidic? You may not need to add lime to pH up it. If you do it w/o knowing that could be what is causing the issue with your plant. Nutes are only available in certian pH ranges.
No I definitely test it, and correct with a few- several drops of lime juice. ( It works- sometime I'll use vinagar but the lime is the go to)
Usually comes from tap/ faucet at 7.4
And I'll pH down it to 6-6.5
Hopefully you get your arrangements figured out , I know this covid has a lot of serious effects on every single faucet of life.
Good luck my friend staylit!

Actually that's something I've been meaning to get, thanks .
You don't know how useful. This is.

Back
Top Bottom