Timber Grow Lights: New Discount Code 420Mag!

TimberGrowLights

Hello 420 Magazine Members!

We are very excited to be back as sponsors at 420 Magazine and are looking forward to interacting with you!

Considering lights for your garden? Use our discount code '420MAG' to save $25 off each light, no limit!

All of our lights are made with top quality components, and each is custom built-to-suit for each of our customers, taking into account any special needs whenever possible.

Have questions about COBs, Timber Grow Lights, or LEDs in general? Post a thread and tag us - or send us a PM or email. We are happy to help the community in any way that we can.

Have a great day!

Take care,
Dan

Good to see you are back as a sponsor.
I grew a few nice plants with one of your 250 watt kits while you were gone.
I have been very happy with it.

250w_5_COB.JPG

DSC016229.JPG

DSC030003.jpg

DSC044979.jpg

DSC060064.jpg

Cheers.

Hi Velk,

Thanks for the question - it's a common one we get often. The main difference in the Cree vs the Vero is the drive voltage. The Vero we use (type C - the most efficient, highest drive voltage) is as efficient at 100 Watts/COB as the Cree (and Citizen) are at 50 watts/COB.

This makes the Vero light a better value $/PAR watt output compared to the Cree. We do have many customers that run our lights in conjunction with SpydrX, as well as replacements for SpydrX with good results.

If you have additional questions, I am happy to assist.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Dan

Hi Velk,

Thanks for the question - it's a common one we get often. The main difference in the Cree vs the Vero is the drive voltage. The Vero we use (type C - the most efficient, highest drive voltage) is as efficient at 100 Watts/COB as the Cree (and Citizen) are at 50 watts/COB.

This makes the Vero light a better value $/PAR watt output compared to the Cree. We do have many customers that run our lights in conjunction with SpydrX, as well as replacements for SpydrX with good results.

If you have additional questions, I am happy to assist.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Dan

Thanks for clearing that up for me as I always wondered about that

What amount of units would you recomend for 2m squared space if that's the case with the efficiency I'll go with vero

I may have an even bigger space so need the best par/w output for money ideally strong coverage

What is the coverage of one vero cob also

Thanks for the help

Hi Velk,

Again, great questions. Each Vero COB will cover roughly 2-2.25 sq ft per COB at 18-24" above canopy. For instance, one of our 400 watt lights will cover up to 1 sq meter with PPFD in the 900-1000 µmol/m²s range.

For a 2 sq meter area, you will need around 800 Watts of COBs to attain those PPFD results over the entire coverage area. Please note, if you have service aisles/perimeters that don't require lighting, you can save quite a bit by calculating your actual coverage area and just lighting that space.

I hope this helps - any additional questions - ask away!

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Velk,

Again, great questions. Each Vero COB will cover roughly 2-2.25 sq ft per COB at 18-24" above canopy. For instance, one of our 400 watt lights will cover up to 1 sq meter with PPFD in the 900-1000 µmol/m²s range.

For a 2 sq meter area, you will need around 800 Watts of COBs to attain those PPFD results over the entire coverage area. Please note, if you have service aisles/perimeters that don't require lighting, you can save quite a bit by calculating your actual coverage area and just lighting that space.

I hope this helps - any additional questions - ask away!

Thanks,
Dan

I've noticed that the housing has changed on the units or are these newer versions ?

Oh, I love their lights. Lol!

I have a moment to search you out Dan. It's been way too long since you came back into the neighborhood for me not to have stopped to say "Welcome back!" on your own thread.

Still my favorite lights for the garden, and they're all performing brilliantly.

I look forward to putting our heads together later in the year. Have fun playing with the members. :hug:

Thanks alot dan! Ive really been stuck in between rapid led chilled logic 2x4 fixture which only includes 18 month warranty which doesnt even mention that on there website! but after talking with your customer service dept about my grow space I think I'll be buying the 3vl for sure! Thanks

You are welcome - thank you for the order. We offer a (3) year warranty on all our lights - additionally, Bridgelux/Vero offers a 10 yr mfr warranty and our power supplies also come with a 7 year mfr warranty as well.

If you need anything else, always feel free to let us know.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom