Time exaggerating? Help

optical Buds

Okay so my plant is continuing to increase its leaves got really big. My question is when to prune and what to cut?

I opened this post 3 weeks ago now they have grown: Hello everyone!

I shot and edited so everybody will understand.

I have another plant circled with a question mark. How about leave it or take delicacies? Will there be a big impact on the plant?

tnx! :grinjoint:

Okay so my plant is continuing to increase its leaves got really big. My question is when to prune and what to cut?

I opened this post 3 weeks ago now they have grown: Hello everyone!

I shot and edited so everybody will understand.

I have another plant circled with a question mark. How about leave it or take delicacies? Will there be a big impact on the plant?

tnx! :grinjoint:

IMO, dont take those fan leaves off, they are there to collect light, basically they are needed for plant growth and health, that pot will get too crowded for the 2 plants, I would put the smaller plant in another pot, if you want to prune to keep the plant smaller and bushier, pinch off the top growth (those tiny two leaves that are pointing straight up in the top center) I could go on and on but all this info is here How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

yeay I got to agree with diesel farmer, I wouldn't cut your big fan leaves. I think they are doing great. Looks like some nice healthy plants there.

yeay I got to agree with diesel farmer, I wouldn't cut your big fan leaves. I think they are doing great. Looks like some nice healthy plants there.

So are you saying not to touch him? Because the leaves are already out and there are also delicacies burned some leaves or dried light.

As for the small plant you think I should spend it? I've been through it once, I'm afraid that he would survive. But I think I'll take him anyway

TNx man :peace:

So are you saying not to touch him? Because the leaves are already out and there are also delicacies burned some leaves or dried light.

As for the small plant you think I should spend it? I've been through it once, I'm afraid that he would survive. But I think I'll take him anyway

TNx man :peace:

???????? you keep saying him you know if you want bud you want a girl right?

leaves are the pumps of the plant, the transpiration of the leaves pulls nutes up from the roots though the plant. remove too many and nutrient uptake will slow to a crawl.

males make groups of pollen sacs, not buds.

check out the 420mag grow faqs page on how to identify sex.

optical buds, the link in my last post will answer 99% of your questions, if you arent willing to read and educate yourself then there isnt too much more I can offer, I would just be repeating whats already here at 420 for you to read and absorb. I spent months reading the info here and in return didnt need to ask for much, I suggest ( you being a new grower ) that you read. I wasnt a new grower but learned tons from this site, peace man and happy reading!

optical buds, the link in my last post will answer 99% of your questions, if you arent willing to read and educate yourself then there isnt too much more I can offer, I would just be repeating whats already here at 420 for you to read and absorb. I spent months reading the info here and in return didnt need to ask for much, I suggest ( you being a new grower ) that you read. I wasnt a new grower but learned tons from this site, peace man and happy reading!

I get the point but still I can not help so good in English. I walked here and there site is really good explanations, but it's not like you will be called and you will understand I need to translate everything and it does not always turn out the right words.

I'm just asking the questions out of curiosity but thanks anyway friends :rollit:

one thing about faqs is they might be easier for a translator to handle than a regular thread.
general forum posts have slang and regional American dialect, while the faqs try to stick to more traditional "textbook" English.

:hmmmm: kinda confused,, I was hoping this thread was gonna be on time exxageration... (wanted to learn about stretching days,, like a 13/13 or 14/12 cycle? :idea: maybe I should start a thread on that :) )

optical.. diesel is right, there is tons to read,,, read, read, read, ;) :goodluck: oh and yeah,, translating must suck,,, :goodluck: with that too ;)

:hmmmm: kinda confused,, I was hoping this thread was gonna be on time exxageration... (wanted to learn about stretching days,, like a 13/13 or 14/12 cycle? :idea: maybe I should start a thread on that :) )

optical.. diesel is right, there is tons to read,,, read, read, read, ;) :goodluck: oh and yeah,, translating must suck,,, :goodluck: with that too ;)

ya man.. its sucks but it's worth it :grinjoint: Just like learning

So much fun that people with tolerance ;)

I get the point but still I can not help so good in English. I walked here and there site is really good explanations, but it's not like you will be called and you will understand I need to translate everything and it does not always turn out the right words.

Great opportunity to practice your English AND learn about growing MJ at the same time :grinjoint: Take it!:cheer:
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom