Time for Boss's East Coast Wake and Bake

Boss

Bring it :) Gimme a shot of that all important, first Major buzz of the day.

:peace:

Picture-011wake.jpg

burn-it.jpg

Getting ready for work.
I work 7 days a weeks and I Wake and Bake everyday thats how I start every Morning out. Fuck a bottle of pills. ok I got the Coffee too and cigs all so, I for most of the time I leave 420 on, nothing els to do, it's winter here 12/12 right now, on the day light here in Alaska where I live in the statel. I am smoking blueberry right now and I am feeling very good... :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:

MV... :smokin:

Just finished smoking a joint, but it's almost 11 here and I started bowls at 9 :)

The shit I have has no name, other than "Free" and it's not bad at all. Got my coffe and smokes, debating a nap while my daughter is sleeping.. but as soon as I close my eyes... WWWAAAA

7 days a week in the snow.. ouch.

When I found out I was going to have to move to Florida and try being around folks again, I thought to myself.."I'm packing up the jeep and heading to Alaska." But, yet again, I pussied out :)

LOL there is the kid... :)

Boss, you can't start at 9am. you gotta at least wait till 10 so I can get up and get the vaporizor heated. :grinjoint:

UH OH! Sun beaming through my window... I think that means solar toke time!:Rasta:

nice bong there boss. i see you filled her up pretty nice:bongrip:

I'm baked and about to crash. Work nights, so my Saturday starts when I wake up. When I wake up and think I think its morning so I wake and bake and its not even a fake. Oh, well, I not making any sense, so have fun in the snow.

Hell It already has . It is fun And I already have alot more that that tiny seed started out to be .. Some days they smell up the house others they don't smell at all . They now look like there getting fatter and sticky. Not late boss just in time fire up that great creation of yours !

Back
Top Bottom