Time sensitive question! Nutes

Truth Seeker

OK so here is my problem, I have Fox Farms Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for my little lady! My cousin gave me some KoolBloom back when i started her, he told me that it is for the last 3 weeks of flowering, and then i am supposed to stop 5 days before harvest... now my question is should i add it to my Fox Farms nutes and make it push more or is it over doing it? the KoolBloom is made by General Hydroponics, these are the pix of my nutes!!!

Fox Farms
SAM_1062.JPG

GH KoolBloom
SAM_1068.JPG

Please i need some advice on this matter as soon as possible, as i am supposed to start this on the 30th at 10PM so please advice would be much appreciated!!!
:peacetwo:

EDIT
also i looked on Fox Farms website and it said that you can mix ferts but is not recommended, i understand why, they dont want you to use any other products other than theirs so please i need advice

I personally wouldn't. All living organisms can only absorb so much nutrients. Notice how when you take a lot of vitamins your pee is very yellow. Pretty much the same thing. The organism absorbs as many nutrients as possible and the rest just pass right through without being absorbed. Also you may run into nute burn problems. Although most of it is marketing i'm sure, the different nute companies engineer their nutes to be used together. Throwing in a wild card in the middle you may get less than optimal results. Anyone that has better info feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, I'm still fairly new to this but am getting pretty good results so far in my first grow. I am using Fox Farms as well in soil and couldn't be happier with their product line so far.

Thanks Crookedfinger,for sure i get what your saying, i read online last night that some growers did the same exact thing and they got buds that were fatter than usual, but i dont know, i think i might just stick with FF only, unless i can get some more input soon!!!

do you have a grow journal for your ladies? what stain are you growing?

@captain - yea i had made the same decision, and now with more input against it, I can only go with what is obvious!!!

@Maer - thanks for your input, i did forget to mention that mine is siol, I also have the feeding schedule for it, and i have decided to go against using the koolbloom... and i have already made the nutes up for her and she will be getting fed at lights on!!! im sure she cant wait for it!!

hey Prairiepoet, thanks for the feedback, i am going to have to make sure that i get that for my next grow, i dont have the budget to get those right now, i know those are more expensive than the TB and the BB were, but i will for sure have to get them now!! thanks again for droppin in!!!

Back
Top Bottom