Time to flush then harvest?

mimilo

I am not so shure about if its a good time to harvest this two ladies...
i want that headly high.. that with milky trichomes... this are mostly sativas hybrid..
with a microscope its not easy to see clearly... i see some milky trichomes but im not shure

this is the rippen week of nuts... the 3th day

ill appreciatte any help
image766.jpg
image767.jpg
image768.jpg
image770.jpg
image771.jpg

thanks for your answer Ricorico! .. sorry for my english...
last sunday i changed the nutrients to RIPEN(flora chart)... they are in the 7 th week of flowering

Yes I agree they only look a couple weeks in general flowering usually takes at least 50days but that's under optimal conditions so yea idk what type of light your using if you could please tell. But you should invest in a 30x handheld microscope they're 10 15 bucks but when you do look at the trichroms and at first when you look they will be milky or clear (NOT READY) to tell when the buds are ready you will see some of trichroms start to change to an amber color maybe about a third to half of the trichroms. By waiting till the halfway mark you will have a combination of the head high and the couch potato high without running the risk of no high because you harvested prematurely but u can choose to do a little less than a third amber if you want more of the milky

thanks for your answers... i really appreciate,,, ... i have 11 CFL... 1x 65 w 3900 lm 5600 k, 2 x 50 w 3000 lm 2700k , 1x 20 w 5600 k and the rest are 6 x 20 w 1200 lm 2700 k

thanks!! im gonna change the 5600 k cfl to 2700 k.....
its ok if i keep the nuttrients in ripen ?? 5ml micro , 15ml bloom

these are in hYdro system... i have a 5 liters bucket for each one... they use less than a galon of water...( thats beacuse the root and the air stone)
i check them every day... one day put water. the other day half strenght nutrients, if need it... depends of how many ppm
but.. one plant( a plant that from the begining was small..first two photos.)...seems that doesnt eat and drink to much...the ppm stay the same ... sometimes it rise ..

Back
Top Bottom