Time To Go Again - Barney's Farm Blue Cheese Step By Step From Seed - 4x4 - 600W HPS

TheRocket

After using clones last time and getting poor results I'm gonna go from seed this time and have full control of how they grow..

This grow will be done using a 4 x 4 tent, a T5 vegging light to get them going and switching to 250 watt hps to do the last stages of vegging, before flowering with a 600watt hps which may get a second added (well most likely will)..

The seeds are Barney's farm blueberry cheese, they have been dropped into room temp water ph'd at 6.5, once sprouted they will be transferred over to a damp tissue to grow the tap root a bit more before dropping them into damp coco and placed under a 96watt t5 light in a propagator.. This is the plan, I have done seeds this way before with 100% success rate up to now (only done 15 seeds before these for a friend)

Few pic, I'll update once there moved over to the tissue in a day or two

image15429.jpeg

image15430.jpeg

Seeds were in the water for 48 hours before I moved them over to a damp paper towel for 24 hours.
Today I've planted them into coco ph'd at 6.2 with a dose of rhizotonic to help with the roots

The seeds have been placed in a propagator with a t5 light suspended directly above

Fingers crossed they all drop the shell :)

image15594.jpeg

Nothing exciting lol..

Canna a & b
Liquid oxygen (during veg only)
Cal mag
Rhizotonic
Cannazym

When In flower
Pk 13/14
Boost

And most likely add silica this grow

Re: Time To Go Again - Barney's Farm Blue Cheese Step By Step From Seed - 4x4 - 600W

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom