Time to pollinate the autos

Bobby Blunt

Hey guys,
I am ready to pollinate my Dutch Passions Auto Glueberry OG with its self, I had a female Glueberry OG and a Danes Strain male Blue Matic, it made plenty of beautiful dark seeds in 2018, these are in their 4th wk. The male is in a separate area dropping pollen everyday which I'm collecting, the female's calyxes already have heads but the pitils have to get a little fatter I will pollinate this week.

Attachments

• Glueberry og pollen 18APR20.jpg
    Glueberry og pollen 18APR20.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Male Glueberry OG male 18APR20_1587247878282.jpg
    Male Glueberry OG male 18APR20_1587247878282.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Glueberry og fem at 4wks.jpg
    Glueberry og fem at 4wks.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 101
I recently knocked up a Bruce Banner #3 auto. I got a male who popped way earlier than her, so I cloned him and had a cute little autoflower daddy about 6 inches tall full of nutsacks, he romped that girl 2 or three times from the minute she started turning lol! I already got seeds and I have a feeling one branch is gonna be more bean that bud! Woohoo! CHeers BB, gl to your lovefest! :yahoo:

That's alright, my male did the same thing, I had to move it ASAP the pistils are not ready yet for pollination I'll give it another week, I like my pistils swollen. The male and female turned at the same time 4wks.

The male is in a separate area dropping pollen everyday which I'm collecting, the female's calyxes already have heads but the pitils have to get a little fatter I will pollinate this week.
Hi Bobby, Great stuff! Did you start with a male from regular auto seeds, or did you reverse a female to get nut sacks? If so, what method did you use to reverse the gender? Cheers

No,"
I started with a Dutch Passion "Glueberry OG" fem and a Danes Strains "Blue Matic" male the Dutch passions genetics are the most dominate this female is flowering at 4wks, almost 2' tall and branching like a as tree, the male is already making pollen which I collect. I also have a Fast Bud "Auto Sour Diesel" at 3wks starting to , which I will pollinate also about 25% of both plants, auto flowers have come leap and bounds since I started in 2015,

Back
Top Bottom