Time to switch!

Nedhead

Hi All,

I have two on the grow. One auto and one non auto. I think they are both pretty healthy and I am about to switch to 12/12 for the non auto and have a couple questions for the fine crowd at 420.

When I switch to 12/12 should I do it at the start of a new day? IE. let the 18/6 run it’s course today and then after 6 hours of nighttime switch to 12/12 or can I switch in the middle of the day?

When non auto starts to flower should I start blooming nutes then at 1/4 - 1/2 dose? Full dose? Should I wait until she has been flowering for a week first?

In the pic the one in the left is a Northern Lights auto and on the right is Blue Cookies non-auto. Both are about 16” tall.
D24E12A5-A1D7-4ACE-BD5C-E2CB1FA47FAE.jpeg

When I switch to 12/12 should I do it at the start of a new day? IE. let the 18/6 run it’s course today and then after 6 hours of nighttime switch to 12/12 or can I switch in the middle of the day?

It doesn't matter overmuch - but remember, it's not the hours of light that matter, it's the hours of uninterrupted darkness. So it doesn't count until that first 12 hours of no light.

Back
Top Bottom