Time to visit 420 Magazine's Sponsors

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Hey guys, just a reminder that we have some fantastic sponsors offering great deals to our members. You are able to source everything from books, to bongs, to ALL your grow needs.
I recommend you all have a browse through our sponsors at the following link, just to familiarise yourselves with what is on offer. 420 Magazine - Sponsors
The sponsors here are all trusted, and have proven to be reliable and attentive to members' needs.
When you visit the various sites, please leave a calling card and tell them you are visiting from 420 Magazine.

Talking about sponsors? I have been trying to buy seeds from Herbieshedshop.com for the last 3 days. If you live in the USA to buy from them is almost impossible. Their payment method is from Neanderthal era. I tried with Visa but they say the credit cards must have a 3D code which none of my cards don't even know what this is. Then they told me send it via WISE. Nope, won't work either. But stuff that works such as western Union, zoom, etc they do not like. The persons I talked to are ok friendly people, but do not know what they are doing either. So I guess is Cropking or any other hassle free site.

Back
Top Bottom