Timer Problem

w4nn13

Hey guys this is my first grow I am in to the middle of my third week of flower (AK74/NYCD) everything has been going great I did a fair bit of study on this site before I started and not had a problem to now and a question or two.

1, I left my lights on by accident (timer got stuck) so instead of 12/12, I got 20/24 for one night, will this be a problem? I have gone back to 12/12 so it was only like that for one day.

2. My roots are growing 5-6 inchs outside the holes of my pots (I am using a wilma 8 pot system) I take it that's its ok to leave these as they are ? or do I need to trim them.

Thanks Folks any advice would be great.

Hey guys here is a pic of my roots in the wilma hydro system so cant change pots etc one size fits all

Photo00266.jpg

As Martha Stewart would say,
Big white roots,"its a good thing".

Just put a screen on drains to keep roots out of the pump.

I have noticed some brown colouring at the tips of the roots in the picture is this normal for roots sitting in the light and air? Should I trim them with a razor blade ie just the tips?

Dude, these are the roots every grower wants to see!:goodjob: When the roots are white and healthy your plant is doing excellent, the lights will limit root growth and kill off what seems as if it needs to be trimmed.

+Rep Great Question

The only bad questions are the ones not asked!

Back
Top Bottom